X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integration Software / Middleware

Hi all,
    I have spent the last 6 or so years designing and building a new Integration platform from scratch, and we just released our latest version a few weeks ago. It's super low code, and written in Java. We have a tonne of functionality included and I firmly believe it's the best product of its type out there (better than Mule, Talend, etc). The company is based in Hong Kong, we have around 50 developers in the Philippines and we also have a services team who can do the integrations for you. The software was written to expose and consume APIs easily. It is compatible with swagger/openapi, SOAP (WSDL) files and postman (and more). It also works with pretty much any SQL database, and we have built-in functionality for Apache Cassandra, Redis and MongoDB.

Just thought I'd put this post here in case any PFers in IT come across a need to integrate anything. Our website is www.torocloud.com and our product page is https://www.torocloud.com/martini

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Carlos the Jackal; 23-09-19, 02:33 PM.

Interesting.. We have just built a connector for our specific industry requirements (connect Financial data to Visualisation tools like Power BI and Tableau)

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos the Jackal View Post
      I firmly believe it's the best product of its type out there (better than Mule, Talend, etc)
      That's a big call. Comparing to Mule is fair but can't compare to Talend as its much more than just API integration

Disclaimer: I may have no idea what I am talking about

Comment

fair call, im obviously biased though. You're probably right too. Let me rephrase and say I think we have the best product for API inegration then.

AFAIK talend are trying to be the best at big data (correct me if i'm wrong). As i said we have built-in support for cassandra, mongodb, and redis. As well as a database perspective that gives you access to the schema data in a tree view and lets you run ad-hoc queries (which can then be exported as separate services once you're happy with the query). Our platform reads and writes to the databases using cursors, so you can read/write millions of rows at a time if you write your services properly.

Comment

Talend is seen as a leader in BD, but are moving with the market as traditional BD isn't really seen as the way forward anymore. Most new projects that I see seem to involve a cloud datalake of some description and Talend is great at doing that hybrid on-prem / cloud hybrid integration /ETL /DQ /Data Governance whereas nobody else in the market seems to cover that whole spectrum apart from Informatica (which is seen as legacy anyway). Don't really want to turn this into a Talend sales pitch but thought it was worth clarifying.

PS: I work for Talend
          Disclaimer: I may have no idea what I am talking about

Comment

Interdasting, thanks for joining in too_much_boost. We do allow hybrid deployments (we have a cloud based offering that we manage), as well as on premise (handy for when you want to connect to legacy systems like databases, etc.) Our company is very new so no doubt there are things that Talend will be able to do better than us.

Comment

Have my interest.... looking at something in the future to connect a "cloud" system to Toyota systems that is simple and cost effective. but still 6 months down the track right now it is on the backlog but yeah not looking into yet.
              CISCOKIDS
              The Gentlemen's Club
              Midnight Rocker

Comment

Just out of interest, I'm not a potential customer … what's Toro Cloud good with as opposed to the Olde Worlde stuff I've worked with decades ago (MQ Series), and stuff that our customers seem to be using (Dell Boomi, Tibco)?

Is it more about consuming & transferring & transforming API calls between REST services running in the cloud, as opposed to those Olde Worlde things which were designed to sit on someone's server in their server room?
                Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

A lot. API consumption and exposure the main one (especially because we support the latest API standards out of the box as well as Postman), along with pricing, deployment models, API monetisation and throttling, etc. We have a full blown logging engine that can also index the data going into and out of our platform so you can search for requests and responses and re-submit them into the platform if something went wrong the first time around. That and the aforementioned out of the box support for SQL and NoSQL databases, as well as an integrated HTTP client (which can be used to craft an HTTP request, then exported as another service). You can also mock APIs using our platform if you're into API first design. We have a marketplace with around 1,000 API schemas which can be imported so you can connect to a heap of existing APIs without writing any code. I can go on all day but the main points are described on our site.

Of course if you want to ask something specific, go for it

Edit: We also have a super low code language included that involves dragging and dropping your logic around to create apps. When the low code language doesn't support what you're trying to do you can write code in Groovy and then drag and drop that into the low code services. You can pretty much write and expose an API that reads and writes data to a DB table without writing any actual code, just dragging and dropping
                  Last edited by Carlos the Jackal; 28-09-19, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X