Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excel macro,expert, ~2hrs to 2 days

The nopix has need of someone who knows their way around an Excel macro, can assist with writing something to do Stuff ... she’s got the logic to do whatever-it-is once & needs someone to write a macro to do whatever-it-is in bulk.
    She reckons it’s not rocket surgery & she could do it herself; but she doesn’t have the time to work out how Excel macros work.

You’d have to be in Sydney (or willing to visit) & have a company such that you could bill a gumbyment department.
    Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
    The nopix has need of someone who knows their way around an Excel macro, can assist with writing something to do Stuff ... she’s got the logic to do whatever-it-is once & needs someone to write a macro to do whatever-it-is in bulk.
    She reckons it’s not rocket surgery & she could do it herself; but she doesn’t have the time to work out how Excel macros work.

You’d have to be in Sydney (or willing to visit) & have a company such that you could bill a gumbyment department.
    Junior is pretty handy with macros in Excel. Got an ABN but not a company. Could that work?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
      Junior is pretty handy with macros in Excel. Got an ABN but not a company. Could that work?
      She tells me as long as she can get an invoice with an ABN, it’s OK.

Other bottleneck she just raised is that if she can’t pay with credit card, Junior will have to set up an account with nopix’ department, which is apparently a relatively painful & lengthy process (it’s a normal process - it’s just that government departments suck to deal with).
      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
        She tells me as long as she can get an invoice with an ABN, it’s OK.

Other bottleneck she just raised is that if she can’t pay with credit card, Junior will have to set up an account with nopix’ department, which is apparently a relatively painful & lengthy process (it’s a normal process - it’s just that government departments suck to deal with).
        He doesn't have a credit card facility unfortunately. Sounds a bit hard for a couple of day's work THB.

Comment

^ Yeah the nopix didn't think about the need to create an account to supply the gumbyment until I asked her about your poast last night.

Honestly I reckon if it's that hard to create an account she's SOL, nobody's gonna bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post

He doesn't have a credit card facility unfortunately. Sounds a bit hard for a couple of day's work THB.
            you can get credit card dongles for mobile phones, NFI on whats required
            you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

I can do this through the business. We work closely with dozens of government departments.

It'll have to be done remotely though. What's the timeframe?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexinPerth View Post
                I can do this through the business. We work closely with dozens of government departments.

It'll have to be done remotely though. What's the timeframe?
                She's home tomorrow, I'll ask her whether the remote thingy will work. I think timeframe is "any time from now", but can confirm tomorrow (night).

Comment

Working...
                X