Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loans & Admin Assistant

Hi PF - posting up here in the case that someone knows someone who might be suitable & looking for something like this.

Really flexible for the right applicant. Looking for someone who can grow with the role / business as things are moving exponentially at the moment.

Standard advert below - any questions please PM/call/etc

Job Description

Our office has a unique opportunity for a rising star in the finance & property world!

Conveniently located 5 minutes’ walk from Edgecliff station in Sydney’s east, our office is comprised of a finance broking business (Freedom Funding) and property management business (Progressive Property).

We are looking for a someone to help us continue to grow exponentially, with a primary focus on helping to support the administration of loans for Freedom Funding.

The role is a permanent full time role – however may consider part time initially for the right candidate.

What sort of tasks will the role focus on?
    • Processing, lodging and tracking loan applications from start to completion
    • Liaising with lenders, clients and a number of external parties
    • Maintaining customer data records and compliance
    • General office administration – across property management and finance broking.
    What skills does the ideal candidate have?
    • Great communication skills
    • Analytical, with exceptional attention to detail
    • Be structured and process orientated
    • A real willingness to learn and grow
    • Most of all - strong motivation to work hard and deliver exceptional results!
    What lies ahead for the successful candidate?
    • Enjoy the benefits of growing within a high growth organisation
    • Hands on mentorship from our experienced directors
    • Opportunity to develop your career along multiple career paths – finance broking, property management or property investment & development
    Prior experience within mortgage broking, banking or real estate would be highly regarded, but not essential. Please note you must be a permanent resident.

Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
    Last edited by Morgs; 07-02-20, 06:35 AM.
    Find your Freedom
    Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
    www.FreedomFunding.com.au
    www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
    If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Originally posted by Morgs View Post
    Hi PF - posting up here in the case that someone knows someone who might be suitable & looking for something like this.

Really flexible for the right applicant. Looking for someone who can grow with the role / business as things are moving exponentially at the moment.

Standard advert below - any questions please PM/call/etc

Job Description

Our office has a unique opportunity for a rising star in the finance & property world!

Conveniently located 5 minutes’ walk from Edgecliff station in Sydney’s east, our office is compromised of a finance broking business (Freedom Funding) and property management business (Progressive Property).
    Maybe don't mention that the finance side is bad for the overall office....

Comment

Originally posted by PXL265 View Post

Maybe don't mention that the finance side is bad for the overall office....
      LOL... I don't even know if I can blame spellcheck for that one!?
      Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans
      If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Also, no mentions of "bubbly personality" or "dependable & supportive".

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Comment

Also, given it's advertised on PF, negotiations start at 200k?

Comment

I would be starting negotiations at $300k just to give a little wriggle room.....

Comment

I'm OK with paying something that but the job is going to go a little outside of the scope above
              Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans

Comment

So we got a great guy on board who has filled this role as a permanent PT... but he has 12 months before he finishes uni and goes into corporate... therefore looking for a more senior FT version of the same role. Need someone who has had at least a couple of years in lending.
                Flexible workplace, incentives & development available for the right applicant...
                Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans

Comment

Working...
                X