Sydney - Anyone a solar installer here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sydney - Anyone a solar installer here?

Potentially need a couple panels removed off a ~2yr old system, they'll overlap renovations... They won't need to be recommissioned I don't think and the DC isolator will need to be moved along accordingly with the panels removed and rails cut down... Not a huge job but it's a solar edge system.

PM me!
    Originally posted by piss98
    fuck I'd be happy to suck Bill Gates off

No one? I'll call the mob who installed it if not!

Comment

Would you recomend your installer? Have thought about moving to solar given the amount of work from home and also now this quarter's electrickery bill gave my wife a heart attack......
      Nathan

Speed Shots Photography
      Official Photographer 2021 | Shannons Motorsport Australia Championships | Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge | Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour | Challenge Bathurst | MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series

Comment

Originally posted by Nafe View Post
        Would you recomend your installer? Have thought about moving to solar given the amount of work from home and also now this quarter's electrickery bill gave my wife a heart attack......
        Soltek was my installer. The stuff they installed was good (LG + Solaredge) and the price was good (for that level of equipment).

Comment

Working...
        X