X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobs for the boys

Jobs for the boys

This section has a couple of uses, firstly if you are a business owner and you have a job going or you work somewhere and your workplace has a job going put it up here.

Secondly if you have a business and you’re a regular pf user and u have a discount you can offer pf members then your welcome to put up something here too. By an offer I mean the regular user who works for a computer shop and can offer pf members 50% off labor, not random workshop or online shop offering a “super special deal on turbo timers”.

All threads in this section are moderated this means you can post a new thread but your thread wont be visible until a moderator reviews and approves it this will take place within 24 hours most likely a heap quicker. However once a thread is made you will be able to reply to it without moderation

Remember PF members are people who are just like you with the same interests and hobby as you. These are your friends, this is your community. If there is anyway you can help a fellow member get ahead in life a little then do it, because at the end of the day were all just a bunch of blokes with the same interests doing the best we can to make our dreams happen.

I will take on any ex-girlfriends or sisters that no-one needs anymore.
    I have room for plenty of them, and will look after them very well.

I offer nothing in return.

Comment

Bill you won't find any in here...this forum is job for the boys.

What we need is another forum - jobs for the girls
      F20C Kouki AE86
      E5 GSR
      '09 Hilux 2.5D D/C
      '12 Accord Euro

Comment

Bill i thought you would of offered a chance at reducing ther chance of breast cancer
        you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Can you post in here if your looking for work as well?
          sex is like air - it only becomes important when your not getting any.

Comment

I would think so...similar to the FS thread either Selling or Searching. But I think employers rather you contact them instead of them contacting you.

Plus they would go for people who are more keen and quick to respond.
            F20C Kouki AE86
            E5 GSR
            '09 Hilux 2.5D D/C
            '12 Accord Euro

Comment

i dont see a problem with it my self shay but if you kept on bumping it up i guess you would be banned from this section

Comment

yup... post if your looking as well

Comment

I am looking for a job in SE suburbs of melbourne.

Cheers, Gab
                  `85 XF Falcon, 4.1 EFI 5 speed, 12 slotters, lowered, Ghia interior, Sports Steering wheel. Coming soon: LSD & stereo

Comment

make a new thread dude, say who u are, what u can do and what u want

sigh

Comment

perhaps we should start a mental health section, and a dyslexia section as well

Comment

I officially object to the name of this section owing to its political incorrectness. :D :p

Comment

i see your point perhapa we should make it Jobs For The Boys And Bill Sherwood PF's Inhouse Underware Model

Comment

Or Bill's World of Brazilian... or lack thereof.

Comment

Fantastic idea if you ask me!!
                              I got nothing

Comment

Working...
                              X