Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 LeMans 24 Hour. Any chance on free to air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 LeMans 24 Hour. Any chance on free to air?

What chance of anything other than a delayed snippets package being on FTA telly this year? Bugger all I guess? Are there usually web feeds around where numpties like me can watch the race? (Fucking bucket list just got accelerated by 30 fucking years. Time is suddenly tight).

was on live on One last year? would imagine good chance of a similar deal...
    Toyota Starlet

QR Sprint - 65.9 secs
    QR Clubman - 70.2 secs
    Gatton Street - 42.5 secs

Flickr - Picasa

Comment

OneHD will be your best bet for free to air methinks... otherwise net feeds that someone on here will no doubt know of

If you dont mind me asking why the bucket list fast forward?
      Originally posted by thecrackfox
      I wanna put you in a dress and hurt you...

Comment

Stage 4 glioblastoma multiform brain tumour. Came outa nowhere. They removed the majority of it surgically about a week ago, but it's terminal so I gotta start squeezing in some stuff in between chemo and radio and whatever else. France is impractical for this year (will be in the middle of treatment still) and the odds are pretty crap for making next year, hence the need to see it on telly/web. Bit of a bugger, but no point being shitty - just gonna get with it and do stuff as I can.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...... mate sorry to hear that literally do not know what to say. Keep on with the good attitude is best i can offer..
          Originally posted by thecrackfox
          I wanna put you in a dress and hurt you...

Comment

Sorry to hear the news best of wishes

In regards to the 24hr, keep a look out here if anything pops up
            http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?...ne=motorsports

And always good to check out http://www.radiolemans.com/

To get you warmed up the Nurburgring 24hr is this weekend and there is usually a live feed of it around
            http://adac.24h-rennen.de/

Comment

Last few years there have been the odd web stream around, sometimes in a different language but then you can lay radio lemans radio stream over the top of it and bob's your mother's brother!

Comment

There's bound to be a torrent as well. I'm sure however there was some snippets on One last year. Or at least a summary.

B
                When too much horsepower is barely enough

Comment

Sorry to hear, that's fucked up

One showed heaps (live) last year, 11.5hrs acccording to this link, I managed to watch most of it, tried to wake up early to see the night stuff but just couldn't do it.

Check here a bit closer to the date and it may show the broadcast times. I did read somewhere One will be showing it again. http://www.tvtonight.com.au/advance-guides
                  Originally posted by ALLMTR
                  Yes but more power is the solution, even if lack of power isn't the problem...

Comment

Excellent! Thanks gents.

Comment

You want to be watching when the sun is rising. Amazing viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                        You want to be watching when the sun is rising. Amazing viewing.
                        Yep, remember that from last year and from the two times I was at Bathurst for the 24 hour there.

Fucken sorry to hear about your shit too BT. Keep getting out there and doing the shit that's important...
                        I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

nothing to add except chin up and get as many things of that list while you can.
                          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

BT If you need any help on motorsport in Europe and need help give me a yell- I've done a lot of it

Comment

Just saw ads on OneHD saying they will be covering it,

10.30pm to 2.30am Sat 12 June (or after AFL)

Go to LIVE F1 Qualifying from Canada

Coverage resumes 8am Sun 13th at 8am, until LIVE NASCAR at 10am. Returns to Le Mans at 1pm until the conclusion at 11.30pm. Much more than last year, and the final 10 hours are continuous.
                              and Eurosports on Fox will be showing stuff live from 13th-16th of June.

Comment

Working...
                              X