Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZENNON View Post
    You talk about a Barbagallo short track and a long track.. Is the short track the more common one?
    I.e. if people dont specify (GTREA & TJ) their times would be for the short track?

edit: spreadsheet updated
    Short track is common for No limits days but other events often use the long track
    GURU ENGINEERING PTY LTD

Comment

Cool thanks

Ok the spreadsheet is now all updated and I will try and keep it this way!
      Apart Morgan Park specifics (lines 120 & 127) which I'm unsure about (see post 73 above)

The spreadsheet Andy gave me permissions to and which I've been updating isn't the same one as the one from the OP (Maybe someone can update the OP?)

Spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spr...hl=en_US#gid=0
      2003 GU PATROL
      1996 GQ PATROL
      1992 R32 GTST SKYLINE
      1986 4WD HILUX

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
        so if a mod can clean up the posts once entered in the OP then this will look nice and tidy...
        Originally posted by AndyMac View Post
        Yeah, delete once entered.
        It isn't possible to make me a mod just for one thread is it? :D
        2003 GU PATROL
        1996 GQ PATROL
        1992 R32 GTST SKYLINE
        1986 4WD HILUX

Comment

good onya for putting the effort in zennon.

Bad news is I've got an update already. Did a private hire day a few weeks ago with official timing, and got a new PB before spinning into the armco just before the entry to Eastern Loop...

Lakeside
          hrd.....180SX....Federal FZ201....200rwkw +wing&splitter.....0:59.07...05/07/2011

and some other times I didn't include at first because I didn't think anyone else would have done those tracks:

Esses Hillclimb, Bathurst
          hrd.....Datsun 1200...Hankook Z2000......1770cc L18 twin 40s ...0:32.51...3/12/2003

Mountain Straight Hillclimb, Bathurst
          hrd.....R32 GTR......Bridgestone RE55S...coilovers, mines ecu...0:52.00...4/12/2005

Conrod Supersprint, Bathurst
          hrd.....R32 GTR......Bridgestone RE55S...coilovers, mines ecu...0:52.12...3/12/2005
          hrd.....Datsun 1200...Hankook Z2000......1770cc L18 twin 40s ...0:56.4...2/12/2003

Grafton Hillclimb
          hrd.....Datsun 1200 ..Toyo RA1....22psi Avgas 230rwkw CA18DET....0:51.54...14/10/2007

Noosa Hillclimb
          hrd.....Datsun 1200...Hankook Z2000......1770cc L18 twin 40s ...1:07.54...2002

Autocross (dirt track next to QR at Ipswich)
          hrd.....180SX....street tyres....200rwkw.....0:49.50...20/02/2011

Carnell Raceway, Stanthorpe
          hrd......Datsun 1200 ..Toyo RA1....15psi pump fuel 180rwkw CA18DET....0:0:35.88...2008

Comment

Looking at the spreadsheet, I don't feel too embarassed to post up the SoD time from back in 2007 :w:

Wakefield Park
            GAZ914...Sigma GJ...old 175/70 road tyres...EFI + pedders front shocks...1.22.700...Natsoft

http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/re...9/2007.WAKE.SS (car 9)

I may be last on the list, but check the rear tyre lift around the 'fishhook'
            Race Car: VT Commodore (Murray)
            www.vsport.com.au

Comment

Bloody hell hdr - Ok done

Can someone (maybe GTV or Guido?) please look at this http://www.morganparkraceway.com.au/circuit.htm and tell me if "Morgan Park Short" is Circuit F and "Morgan Park Old Long" is Circuit G?
              Also Guido has a time for "Bathurst Hillclimb".. would that be the same as hdr's "Esses Hillclimb, Bathurst" or "Mountain Straight Hillclimb, Bathurst" or is it something else all together?
              2003 GU PATROL
              1996 GQ PATROL
              1992 R32 GTST SKYLINE
              1986 4WD HILUX

Comment

the Morgan Park "old long circuit" is circuit E. The most common "short circuit" is B - that is how it was for years before they did the extension over the hill.
                I ran there for years but they only ever gave a total time for the 3 or 4 laps of the supersprint. I only have stopwatch times for single laps there, so didn't include them.

Guido's time would have to be for the Esses Hillclimb, which starts outside their clubhouse right at the top of Conrod and runs the 'wrong' way up to Skyline. They run two hillclimbs courses and a hillclimb descent but that one is only for BLCC members.

Comment

MrPenguin.....QR-Sprint....Z32....nangkangs/nexens..lol...~220kw..1:03.2....qr timing

Comment

Thanks mate
                    2003 GU PATROL
                    1996 GQ PATROL
                    1992 R32 GTST SKYLINE
                    1986 4WD HILUX

Comment

hrd is correct re morgan park - b is the short (front) circuit
                      Jason, 1983 GTV6 2.8, 1974 2000GTV Group Nc

Comment

Lap times

Lakeside
                        VKGrupeA..... VK Commodore 308..... Dunlops Formula R..... 59.4..... (Natsoft 2012)

QR Clubman
                        VKGrupeA..... VK Commodore 308..... Dunlops Formula R.......60.9 ..... (Performance Box)

QR Sprint
                        VKGrupeA..... VK Commodore 308..... Hoosier Sportscar DOT Radial..... 57.8..... (Performance Box - 2012)

QR National
                        VKGrupeA..... VK Commodore 308..... Dunlops Formula R..... 1.22.1.... (Natsoft 2012)

:w:
                        Lakeside 59.4
                        QR Sprint 57.8
                        QR Clubman 60.9
                        QR National 1:22.1

Comment

Done

Ps. Bill think you might have pasted the wrong link in the OP

Spreadsheet:
                          https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...hl=en_US#gid=0
                          2003 GU PATROL
                          1996 GQ PATROL
                          1992 R32 GTST SKYLINE
                          1986 4WD HILUX

Comment

Good man Zennon, thanks for that.
                            Randy De Puniet has had more crashes than any other rider in the history of Grand Prix motorcycle racing.

Comment

Originally posted by ZENNON View Post
                              Done

Ps. Bill think you might have pasted the wrong link in the OP
                              Oops, fixed now sorry.

Comment

Barbagallo short
                                UZZ31.....Toyota Soarer V8.....Kumho KU36.....-200kg weight.....58.7.....Natsoft 2009

Originally posted by Jim
                                I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                                Originally posted by elfturbomax
                                What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                                1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

Working...
                                X