PF.com Leader Board

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dougmo Toyota Starlet Hankook/Nankang road tyres (non semi) N/A 1.5, ITBs, 6spd, suspension mods

broadford 1:10.6 (motec data)

Comment

updated

that's a cool little machine

Comment

Itís still showing my 1:13 from lakeside a few month back. Is there some bit of info Iím omitting to put in?
        "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

Comment

Sorry, missed that one on the previous page. Updated now. Making good progress there!

Comment

Thanks! I was really lucky Andrew from the 86 shop was there and he gave me a lot of advice re:Tyre pressures and suspension setup. Trent Laves showed me some better lines too. Might take a while to get comfortable at that pace before I try to go quicker.
            "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

Comment

Guido- Lakeside -Mazda MX5 NB -BC coilovers and Nankang semis - Natsoft - 65.975

Pretty happy with that, first time I've taken it to Lakeside and my 2nd track day in it. My thoughts were it had a 65 in it but didn't think I get there first time out. I reckon with a bit more familiarity I should be able to knock a few more 10ths off that.
              Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

BC's and Nankangs - a match made in heaven!

updated

Comment

gmx - Wakefield Park Raceway - BMW 1M - 240rwkw, Camber plates, AD08R - 1:07.719 - Natsoft 23/06/2019

Probably has another 3 tenths in it if all hooked up, maybe more with a betterererer steerer. Overall, fucking stoked with that.

Comment

Originally posted by hrd View Post
                    BC's and Nankangs - a match made in heaven!

updated
                    Cheap and nasty FTW!
                    Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Originally posted by gmx View Post
                      gmx - Wakefield Park Raceway - BMW 1M - 240rwkw, Camber plates, AD08R - 1:07.719 - Natsoft 23/06/2019

Probably has another 3 tenths in it if all hooked up, maybe more with a betterererer steerer. Overall, fucking stoked with that.
                      Damn good pace for AD08Rs. Well done!

Comment

Found another second at PI today, only change is coilovers getting a custom valve/spring setup.

1:44.2837
                        https://youtu.be/yQ_2dEWaypE

Optimal says another second again, reckon I can get close given the few sideways bits losing time.

Comment

Fuck me, pulling 1.5g constantly! :oh: Awesome, do you have a thread about the car?

Comment

Collie long track -Ford EA Saloon - RE11 - 1:21.9600 Natsoft 19/5/19
                            Barbagallo - Ford EA Saloon - RE11 - 1:08.1852 Natsoft 23/6/19

Comment

Originally posted by gmx View Post
                              Fuck me, pulling 1.5g constantly! :oh: Awesome, do you have a thread about the car?
                              Yeah I was a bit broken this morning. Nah, no thread. Yt description has the mod list covered unless you want specifics. Still registered and occasionally does a hills run when I CBF.

Comment

dougmo Toyota Starlet Hankook/Nankang road tyres (non semi) N/A 1.5, ITBs, 6spd, suspension mods

broadford 1:09.8 (motec data)

Comment

Working...
                                X