Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue_s15 View Post
    Found another second at PI today, only change is coilovers getting a custom valve/spring setup.

1:44.2837
    https://youtu.be/yQ_2dEWaypE

Optimal says another second again, reckon I can get close given the few sideways bits losing time.
    Nice work.

Originally posted by gmx View Post
    Fuck me, pulling 1.5g constantly! :oh: Awesome, do you have a thread about the car?
    Might be some slight inaccuracies if they're derived directly from the phone, but that's still some reasonable grip on the AO50s.
    2015 Skoda Octavia RS162TSI
    2004 MX5 SE Turbo
    2016 Toyota 86 GTS (No Pics)

Comment

Lakeside Raceway - NB MX5 SE - 205/50/15 AD08R - 1:01.28 Natsoft 15/06/19

165kw atw, MCA XR Coilovers

2004 MX5 SE Turbo

Comment

QR Sprint Circuit - NB MX5 SE - 205/50/15 AD08R - 59.90 Natsoft 06/04/19

2004 MX5 SE Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by TCR View Post
          Lakeside Raceway - NB MX5 SE - 205/50/15 AD08R - 1:01.28 Natsoft 15/06/19

Rapid! I saw you packing up when I arrived. Will come say hello if you are there for the Sept time attack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by Cliffordcliffs View Post
            Rapid! I saw you packing up when I arrived. Will come say hello if you are there for the Sept time attack.
            Yep, I'll be there at the morning session along with a few other PF'ers.
            2004 MX5 SE Turbo

Comment

Updated. Enjoyed watching all the videos too. Broadford looks fun, Blue_s15's 86 is a bit of a beast, TCR corner speeds on AD08Rs with no aero are impressive and obviously equal impressive lap times too. Good stuff

I added a couple of my new heap too. BA XR8 ute, Sailun RO1, Buddy Club coilovers, rear swaybar, rear muffler delete
              Lakeside 1:05.82
              Mt Cotton 51.67

I keep on buying slower cars! But it's fun anyway. The Lakeside time isn't great - the ABS seems to have a dodgy valve and the pedal drops a bit and goes hard if you activate ABS, so I was being pretty wary of it and braking early and easy. I'm hoping to beat the little 1600cc buzzboz Levin there next time! Lofty goals... Only 1 dry session then the rain came and the fun increased - no pressure on yourself to set times, just have a bit of fun, but man it was greasy!

Comment

Mt Cotton - well, that 51.6 is about all it's got there unfortunately - not terribly good. It didn't feel that slow to me, but the stopwatch doesn't lie. I also put it in the nuts twice in a row - let's just say Mt Cotton isn't the smartest place to start messing about trying to fool the ABS system on a >1800kg lead sled. I ended up with no rear brakes lol. This was the best run, immediately after my 2 crashes, so I turned the hazards on as I left the line...

Comment

Sounds as much fun when I ran my ZG Fairlane at Mt Cotton in the mid 2000's.

Certainly tight up the top when you are in a bigger not built for hill climbs, let alone any type of competition car.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TCR View Post
                    Might be some slight inaccuracies if they're derived directly from the phone, but that's still some reasonable grip on the AO50s.
                    Yeah I'm not sure about the accuracy either but fwiw I'm using an external 10hz Garmin GPS module with Racechrono.

Comment

Guido- Lakeside -Mazda MX5 NB -BC coilovers and Nankang semis - Natsoft 13/07/19 65.73
                      Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Originally posted by ed40 View Post
                        Barbagallo - Ford EA Saloon - RE11 - 1:08.1852 Natsoft 23/6/19
                        Barbagallo long - Ford EA Saloon - RE11 - 1:07.2027* Natsoft 18/8/19

Comment

Updated.
                          I just got back from the Gold Rush Hill Sprint in Rocky/Mt Morgan. Had heaps of fun in the XR8 ute up there. Such a great course and very well organised this year. 1:38.70 made me fastest ute at least and 4th out of 13 in the class.

Comment

SMSP Gardner - Suzuki GSXR 1000 2001 - Dunlop KR108 slicks - 1:41.9460 (natsoft)

Comment

added. I updated my VZ SV8 Lakeside time too. Sailun R01 - tuned, LSD, King Springs, exhaust - 1:03.13 before the auto died at the end of the 2nd session. Manual time! haha

Comment

1:03 is rapid! Congrats, thatís a cracking time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

Comment

Working...
                                X