Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update:

Morgan Park E circuit. 15/11/2020

Guido......MX5......Kumho V700.......Group 2f production sports car....1.11.79....Speedhive
    Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

added

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post

Definitely, track conditions were shit.
        Yep, my very last lap in the midday heat I had a 59 on my predictive display but stepped out way too much out of Siberia lost a bunch of time and went 1:00.6. Was on brand new slicks and slippery as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by jabtronic View Post

Yep, my very last lap in the midday heat I had a 59 on my predictive display but stepped out way too much out of Siberia lost a bunch of time and went 1:00.6. Was on brand new slicks and slippery as hell.
          Yeah, I had a few moments coming out of Siberia in a car that’s usually pretty planted. I spoke with Graham Hodges about the conditions, he said they were real bad as the last 5 days they’ve had motorbikes on the track. Apparently they flick a lot of oil off their chains, when the track heats up it rises to the surface. It was my 2nd time out in a new car so I was hoping to drop a chunk of time, both times my fastest runs were in the morning and I couldn’t take time off my previous k time despite driving the car a lot better.
          Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

New Bathurst PB. Car is the same as last year but I am on Bridgestone Re-71RS this time around. Maybe make a note that is was 32 degrees cause I was way down on top speed from last year and everyone was generally going slower, so I am pretty happy to have done the lap time that I did considering.

Lap time 2:39.03.

Video for your cromulence.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yHl5kfeX9c

Comment

x2 on the new Bathurst PB.

2:23.398 - Natsoft Challenge Bathurst 2020. Same car as last year but tyres were Hoosier R7s.

Here is the lap

https://youtu.be/_rKCyv-XSrI
              Last edited by cgk; 29-11-20, 07:56 AM.

Comment

updated

Comment

Originally posted by hrd View Post
                  updated
                  Thanks mate, but I think 2:23 is quicker than 2:24

Comment

haha, and now moved to correct position above the other GT4

Comment

New time for the hillclimb crew.

Vic Bryant park figure 8

Suzuki Ignis Sport on 195 rs4s with coilovers 64.64 sec. Rear section of exhaust was disconnected. Time from official timing but the heading was incorrect.

Video attached of layout used.

https://youtu.be/xf9JCBx3_Qw

Also a correction for your entry for me on the clockwise figure 8 in bmw e36 328i, that was actually the standard clockwise layout.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                      VF2 Redline Ute
                      E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post
                        New time for the hillclimb crew.

Vic Bryant park figure 8

Suzuki Ignis Sport on 195 rs4s with coilovers 64.64 sec. Rear section of exhaust was disconnected. Time from official timing but the heading was incorrect.

Video attached of layout used.

https://youtu.be/xf9JCBx3_Qw

Also a correction for your entry for me on the clockwise figure 8 in bmw e36 328i, that was actually the standard clockwise layout.

Which Figure 8???

This is the same reason the entry for your bmw e36 328i was against the wrong track - there was 3 "clockwises" to choose from...

Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post
                        Bryant park clockwise - 59.91 BMW E36 328i, full interior, coil overs, weldie, Old michelin road tyres 07/12/19

Comment

Clockwise figure 8 was the suzuki time.

I probably threw you by not saying standard layout, being up there all the time you just end up calling it clockwise and assume everyone else knows what you're on about.

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                          VF2 Redline Ute
                          E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

added

Comment

1 last PB for the year.

Luddenham Raceway - 50.133 - Mylaps transponder - Speedhive - https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Sessions/5972957

Only change to the car from the previous record is addition of custom wing.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTVFb1zTiwg

Comment

First time back at SMSP Brabham Circuit since 2013 for me.
                                Time 2:17.92
                                RE-71 RS tyres

Comment

Working...
                                X