X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PXL265
    replied
    And a habitat for whatever endangered frog will turn up in the next round of EI surveys.....

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    They cultivate the flower and plant them throughout the infield etc ...

Would be a good gesture

Leave a comment:

• nelsonian101
    replied
    Nowra is back!

The flower lives!

http://www.southcoastregister.com.au...plans-revived/

Leave a comment:

• StupidFlanders
    replied
    I don't know any official news, just what pops up on FB and whatnot but yes, I did hear early 2018 opening. I don't see why that wouldn't happen given the progress so far, unless there's a shitload of rain in the next few months. It's nearby so I will visit every now and then and report back.

I'd love to see regular full track drift days there too. Unfortunately the drift crowd is full of a new generation of young cockheads now, not like the old days of Oran Park with us old cockheads who were there to drive and have fun with mates in whatever pile of shit we owned. It's kind of like a scene or a fashion now. And the dickhead spectators cause dramas by ripping skids leaving tracks, happened at Marulan years ago and more recently down at Kembla Grange where drifting was on twice a week for a a few weeks there until the spectators fucked it.
    I'm happy to do regular track days at Luddenham if thats all there is. I'm old.

Leave a comment:

• Rthirty1
    replied
    Would be cool if luddenham did drift events on the full circuit similar to how Oran park used to operate. I can't wait to look at the prospect of doing track days there in the future, seems like a fun track.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X