Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

New track for NSW

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

done, all the best with the campaign.

Comment

#152, more needed.
      Richard's DatsunZ lappin LakesidZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OSh...&feature=g-upl

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.”
      ― Jim C. Hines

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
      ― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

“Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets..”
      ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

online petitions generally don't mean shit - send a letter.

I'm not smart enough to write a good one.. someone else write one and I'll sign my name and send it.
        Originally posted by myshortyboomba
        I've had many gauges in cars. I always found the conrods react faster than a gauge.

you can always hear them when they break and they stop the engine immediately so you can't do any more damage.

Comment

Trouble is Wagga Council are a bunch of old timers with no progressive thoughts what so ever, who seem to give in to the minority whingers far too often
          AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Reedy - application is with council for a track near Raymond Terrace AFAIK. MGCC Newcastle sold a parcel of land to the developer to build it. Also MGCC Newcastle has an application with council to extend the ~400m hillclimb track to around 1km.

Comment

#397...someone's reading this...
              http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/12/...lenge-accepted

Comment

I posted it on SM's Facebook page

Comment

Signed as #406
                  BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

#881, let's get this thing signed!
                    A slow day at the track is better than any day in the office.

Comment

You are signer #884
                      Mit freundlichen Grüße

Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
                      "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

been spamming the crap outta the link, think I was #174. Also Reedy, I have heard something about a track up at Dongoug. I figure any track is better than no track, give no fuck what Sydney-siders think as I'm driving 2+ hours for a track anyway. More tracks the better.

Comment

Did/is this still happening?
                          Mad Cunt
                          Galant '93 6A12TT Calder 1:17.1200 14/03/15 - Sandown 1:32.0556 04/10/15 - Phillip Island 1:58.0573 20/03/2016 - Winton 1:46.5678 1/11/2015 (Natsoft)

Comment

Not sure, I haven't heard a peep about it locally.

I know there was a group opposed to the idea initially, but not sure if they got their way... knowing Wagga they more than likely did :(
                            AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Found this on FordForums

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11399126

Posted last month:

Things are progressing nicely for the Riverina Motor Complex with a noise impact study nearly completed . Having spoken to the driving force behind it there is certainly a genuine passion there for it . It would be an ideal venue being half way between Sydney and Melbourne where 70% of the countries racing vehicles live . I cant wait till it becomes a reality .
                              It's been going now for about 5 years and has had lots of hurdles to overcome , council is 100% behind the developer and wants the track built . He is talking about turning the first sod in 12 to 18 months .
                              Seems like it still might happen!
                              AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by oioioioioi View Post
                                Reedy - application is with council for a track near Raymond Terrace AFAIK. MGCC Newcastle sold a parcel of land to the developer to build it. Also MGCC Newcastle has an application with council to extend the ~400m hillclimb track to around 1km.
                                I was involved in the mgcc application back in 2008.

Senior council staff member lived 1km away and wanted to rezone land so was never going to happen.
                                Smug elitist wanker since 2013.

Comment

Working...
                                X