X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reedy
    replied
    Ok so comparing those speeds to my own results, I will be extremely lucky to get out of 3rd gear at this track. Should be a bit of fun for a casual punt but wont get too serious.

Is it as harsh on the brakes as EC south is?

Leave a comment:

• biscan
    replied
    Originally posted by Reedy View Post
    How does that compare to your top speed at Wakefield park?
    Haven't been to wakefield on this bike. Eastern creek i am limited to 231kmh with my gearing. On EC south i can pull 160kmh.

Leave a comment:

• Reedy
    replied
    How does that compare to your top speed at Wakefield park?

Leave a comment:

• biscan
    replied
    It is going to be hard to have more than 15 bikes at any time. I was running into traffic every session and there are really only 2 places you can overtake.

Cars maybe 10 ? I really don't know where cars will be able to overtake. The track is not wide at all.

Leave a comment:

• biscan
    replied
    Top speed was 170 on my bike. Speedo is GPS corrected with speedo healer.

Leave a comment:

• Reedy
    replied
    All that part throttle running looks frustrating. I am waiting for them to confirm my spot for the 26th so I can take the car there and give it a go. Watching a bike run there doesn't really tell me how my car will run the track but it sure looks tight as frig. Which is good in a way because it keeps the bogans and their commodores at bay.

Leave a comment:

• AndyMac
    replied
    What was the top speed you got upto Biscan?

Wanna have a stab at how many cars or bikes could go out at once?

Leave a comment:

• hrd
    replied
    Looks like a ripper for a short circuit! I'm keen for a road trip to have a drive of that

Just updated the PF Leaderboard with the new track and biscan's time/details.

Leave a comment:

• biscan
    replied
    Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
    Are you scared of apexes or something
    There are huge bumps on most of the corners @ the apex points. There is a reason i am running wide

Leave a comment:

• Gammaboy
    replied
    Are you scared of apexes or something

Leave a comment:

• biscan
    replied
    Originally posted by BigMuz View Post
    That looks fun, entry to the pits looks a bit retarded though. Looks like an accident waiting to happen.
    I had a couple of moments during the day where i was heading straight for the wall on the back wheel and had to grab another gear to pull the front down. It won't be long until someone has a big stack there.

Leave a comment:

• bigshipengine.jpg
    replied
    Yeah that looks like a fun little track.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BigMuz
    replied
    That looks fun, entry to the pits looks a bit retarded though. Looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Tardinator
    replied
    Cool vid man, thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• biscan
    replied
    Took my zx10 stunt bike out for the first bike trackday on Sunday. Track is awesome. Very technical on a bike. Lots of elevation change, trail braking and a nice opportunity to get the rear sliding into T1.

Had a great day. Can't wait to get back out on this track again.

3rd fastest overall and fastest on street tyres. Consistent 54.2 second laps. The faster guys both on motards with slicks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X