Clear All

Don't show Roy928tt .......

He needs this I'm sure for the aero.

Comment

back when aero was so much simpler... great memories
      /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
        They have a contract up until 2025, so I dont know how much Liberty will want to play hardball with the team in Vic.

I honestly feel that Liberty will be well aware of how tough everything is for everybody right now, and the last thing they will want to do is weaken their organization by knocking races off the list, especially those that are extremely popular and well attended like Melbourne's is.

We just have to keep the faith that things will come right eventually.
        Liberty are looking to make up the losses from 2020 and 2021, they won't give a shit about Australia if some questionable country is willing to pay over the odds for a race. Australia only got a sweet deal in the past because Bernie was friends with Ron Walker.
        My car
        Corolla
        Originally posted by brasher
        I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Was there ever, a more beautiful nosecone on a Formula One car?

The Jordan 191 is in the top 5 best looking all time F! cars imho...all the lines in the right places, with no furniture hanging off everywhere...just stunning!

Who would have thought that 7up could make anything better?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post

Liberty are looking to make up the losses from 2020 and 2021, they won't give a shit about Australia if some questionable country is willing to pay over the odds for a race. Australia only got a sweet deal in the past because Bernie was friends with Ron Walker.
            I see your point, in regard to Ron Walker and Bernie being chums, but I disagree about Liberty being willing to chop off Australia from the WORLD Championship, given their desire to race on all continents, apart from the ones covered in ice.

Albert Park has to be one of the best attended GP's year in, year out, with some of the most passionate fans, with an atmosphere to rival all but a few races on the calendar that have existed since 1050, and has become synonymous with the start of the season. Even if that spot looks to be in jeopardy currently, due to bats ruining things, I want to believe that your(our) spot is safe for many years to come, provided the covid situation continues to improve, and become more easily managed.

Comment

Going by the articles running around today it looks as thought MelbF1 may not be first on the calendar at least. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s pushed to be in line with one or more of the Asian races which all seem to be stacked into the second half of the year. They have talked about April, which will be a colder a shitter time of year, but anyway, which cares about eh weather.

Comment

Originally posted by brasher
                TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

lol:

Click image for larger version

Name:	217815222_1066478640549279_324848590842273155_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=gsnY4LdKG2sAX-7u9l4&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=9c8c0b5a4bd7195471625872aacb9df2&oe=60F1F20C.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	7270673
                  .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Name:	Lando.png
Views:	228
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	7270680
                    Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                    having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Be nice to know the details of that.
                      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

500k+ watch, if not more given it was apparently a unique piece, not exactly going to be easy to offload…

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post

Name:	Lando.png
Views:	228
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	7270680
                          “British Fans - Best in world” - David Croft
                          ---
                          Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Reports started at $40k and I’ve seen them going up from there lol

Comment

Paging TJ https://rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/b...4-25-formula-1
                              " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

“British Fans - Best in world” - David Croft
                                Sunday wasn't a great day for England. How those football players got treated after missing those penalties was disgraceful, the fans storming Wembley. The English have some deep seated issues still to address
                                Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                                having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Working...
                                X