Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
    Reports started at $40k and I’ve seen them going up from there lol
    easily 40K - GBP….. that is pretty much entry level for an RM.

More if a prototype.

Comment

Pretty sure it was a 67-02 - very distinctive face markings. You could see in his post from Wembley it’s what he was wearing - not some Casio.

https://www.chrono24.com.au/richardmille/ref-rm6702.htm

ricciardo has a 50-03

price is even crazier. http://www.thejewelleryeditor.com/sh...aren-f1-watch/
      Last edited by Cplus; 13-07-21, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Thats fucking nuts.
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Putting a 500k watch on someone with the stature of a 14 year old boy, then sending them out into the world of drunken idiots and shit cunts is a bit out of touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post
            Putting a 500k watch on someone with the stature of a 14 year old boy, then sending them out into the world of drunken idiots and shit cunts is a bit out of touch.
            fkn lol very true

Comment

My thoughts exactly.

I do realise that the watch companies sponsor the drivers, and as such, they're expected to wear them at all times within reason, but thinking that a crowd of football hooligans are going to care who he is, and leave him alone, is extremely naive.

Im just glad he wasnt roughed up too much, or even worse, seriously injured.

Comment

Muggings (and stabbings) are a pretty regular occurrence in London. Specifically around Wembley stadium after football games can be pretty rough, especially as you say when you are the size of a 14yr old boy. times that situation by 1000 after last Sundays game and England losing.
                Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't take the McLaren he was attempting to get into too, although that could be embellishment by the press.

Comment

The rich around London are frequently targeted by scooter gangs. Lots of easy pickings (eg $10k+ watches) from older gents or valuable ladies handbags.
                    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Moronic to be rolling it knowing the history of English fans.
                      Originally posted by brasher
                      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                        Moronic to be rolling it knowing the history of English fans.
                        Perhaps. But also he didn’t pay for it and is contracted to wear it in public and be photographed with it. I’m wondering why the fuck he wasn’t parked in the underground VIP park or via some kind of valet! Fuck parking in a relative public area.

and no doubt clicks on the RM website and Google searches are pretty high (not that you want an assault to get it)

I remember Bernie getting mugged (and given a black eye) for his Hublot and then appearing in glossy magazine ads!

Comment

Originally posted by Cplus View Post

I remember Bernie getting mugged (and given a black eye) for his Hublot and then appearing in glossy magazine ads!
                          That was classic Bernie right there...make the best of any situation, even if you look like a mug yourself.

Comment

Zak Brown + 3 other McLaren staff have tested positive for the Rona.

Comment

Originally posted by willsy01 View Post
                              Zak Brown + 3 other McLaren staff have tested positive for the Rona.
                              I put a similar comment in the Silverstone thread, but also noted that the team stated that Dando hadnt been near Zak all week, so should be fine....yet they were all together at Silverstone driving McLarens this week

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

I put a similar comment in the Silverstone thread, but also noted that the team stated that Dando hadnt been near Zak all week, so should be fine....yet they were all together at Silverstone driving McLarens this week
                                i believe that was filmed pre-season.
                                Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                                having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Working...
                                X