No announcement yet.

F1 Shit Talk Thread -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet again, I cant see your post, but Im guessing that was when he named all 71 champions?

I thought I was good naming about 60 correctly, but he smashed it out of the park

Comment

https://jalopnik.com/aston-martins-a...dis-1847451165
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Was never going to happen.
        Originally posted by brasher
        TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
          Ill be extremely happy if it can go ahead, but equally saddened by the season starting at the Bahrain circuit where there will be zero atmosphere as usual.

Melbourne's usual job of kicking off the year might not offer amazing racing, but what the event gives to the sport means a lot more than its passing opportunities
          not that melbourne is the best place to see an F1 race in person at least its in the same country and likely possible to get to so im all in. I'm thinking about getting paddock passes and taking my old man.
          Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
          having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post

not that melbourne is the best place to see an F1 race in person at least its in the same country and likely possible to get to so im all in. I'm thinking about getting paddock passes and taking my old man.
            That will make for some great memories with your Dad

Id love to do that with my Dad, but he doesnt enjoy going to the supermarket, let alone an F1 race in another country haha

Comment

I recently picked up the full set of these stickers, I've had them reproduced. If anybody would like some, let me know $8 ea. or $30 for the set of 5 they are about post card size (remember those) 90mm X 110mm

Click image for larger version

Name:	RIMG0038.JPG
Views:	443
Size:	2.91 MB
ID:	7280714
              " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

I've asked a couple of friends.
                Originally posted by brasher
                TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Its looking like Suzuka will be cancelled this year, and should be confirmed within a couple of days.

Sad that Honda wont get the opportunity to have a swansong race at home, but obviously there are more important things happening right now.

Brazil has asked for a delay of a week for their race so it coincides with a public holiday on the following Monday, so the promoters can maximize their returns...

Comment

https://apple.news/ABViJ0p_1Siavj4PWKnJ5AQ

F1 Spa boss Nathalie Maillet shot dead ‘by husband who found her in bed with her mistress’ in murder-suicide
                    Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty View Post
                      https://apple.news/ABViJ0p_1Siavj4PWKnJ5AQ

F1 Spa boss Nathalie Maillet shot dead ‘by husband who found her in bed with her mistress’ in murder-suicide
                      I was going to mention this the other day when it was first reported. Very sad news.

Obviously, without knowing the details, it sounds like a very jealous man, who failed to see the potential opportunity presented to him, and let the red mist take over

RIP Nathalie

Comment

Its official...Suzuka cancelled for 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
                          Its official...Suzuka cancelled for 2021
                          disappointed but not surprised. 2021 is shaping up to be more of a trainwreck then 2020 at this rate.
                          Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                          having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

At least 2020 gave us some hella good racing and variety. Best season in years for me

Comment

I think 2021 isnt, so far at least, worse that 2020. In 2020, the first 6 or 7 races were cancelled, and there wasnt a race until July, and then there were only 17 in total.

So far, this season hasnt been too disrupted, yes, we have lost some races, but they were swiftly replaced for the most part, and I imagine there will still be at least a 20 race championship.

I fully agree with Luke, 2020 had some epic racing, at new/old tracks, which kept the drivers on their toes, but unfortunately, it was another Merc domination for the most part, whereas this year, there has been real competition, and a hope that maybe, just maybe, somebody other than Lewis might be holding the cup at the end of the year

Comment

Interesting....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udu6npToTRI

Comment

Working...
                                X