fixed
    /csh Racing

Comment

God I love Scarbs

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
        fixed
        Or not
        I guess F1 doesn't allow embedding of yotuube vids.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
          God I love Scarbs
          I`ve sent him photos to use in the past (one of which was published in racecar engineering), finally got to meet him face to face about 5 years ago. Can confirm he’s a top bloke, and definitely up for a chat.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyD View Post

I`ve sent him photos to use in the past (one of which was published in racecar engineering), finally got to meet him face to face about 5 years ago. Can confirm he’s a top bloke, and definitely up for a chat.
            Well thats pretty bloody cool isnt it hahaha

What sort of image did he use? Very interesting story to tell around the bbq

Comment

It was a picture of the battery pack in one of the RBR cars
              Attached Files

Comment

Reddit is going crazy over the rumours of Russel to Mercedes, Bottas replaces Kimi at Alfa and Albon to Williams.

The Russel to Mercedes one is still the most probable, but interesting ideas anyway
                My Band (weezal): http://www.weezal.com

Comment

This is what will happen.
                  .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

So Kimi has pulled the pin... might see some other announcements soon then?

Comment

I had half expecting Bottas to retire to a sauna by a picturesque Finnish lake with his millions.
                      BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

Interesting moves planned out. Why does Mercedes want to shaft Bottas so much?
                        '13 Yamaha R1 // '16 Toyota Hilux SR5 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

Comment

I don't get why he'd go to alfa either.

.... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

No other option to keep on the gravy train?
                            Originally posted by Jim
                            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Saward was saying Bottas to Alfa with Nick de Vries, Latifi to stay with Albon and Piastri as reserve and Russell to Merc

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                                I don't get why he'd go to alfa either.
                                Pretty sure Ferrari/Alfa would have other plans for the Sauber/Alfa seat.

I could see Williams (direct swap) as an option as Williams are taking the back half of the Mercedes next year along with the engine.
                                ---
                                Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Working...
                                X