F1 Shit Talk Thread -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A letter I penned

Good evening. The Formula 2 introduction at the start of the broadcast has a graphic simulation of a turbine. The direction of rotation is not correct. Can you please rectify this. Regards Greg Rust.
    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
    2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Rust View Post
      A letter I penned

Good evening. The Formula 2 introduction at the start of the broadcast has a graphic simulation of a turbine. The direction of rotation is not correct. Can you please rectify this. Regards Greg Rust.
      That graphic must suck.

Blown away you spotted it.

Hope you’ve put the wind up them!

Comment

I was a fair tubes of beer in and then started second guessing myself. Watched a second time and confirmed
        2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
        2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
        I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

The 1st 9 or 10 minutes of the coverage are worth watching, not the next 15 or so so far lol.

I'm out of fast forewards

F2 is worth a watch.
          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Ted's David attenborough shtick on the grid walk was cringey as fuck
            BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

So it wasn't just me thinking that ? How was the Vin Diesel thing ? Awkward...

Gun start Dan Ric !
              The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

Woo woo..Ric 1st for 12 laps is great to see Just seeing McLaren at the pointy end is awesome to see.
                RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

Comment

Ooh yeah, fuked pits for Vesta...great setup for McLaren

Comment

Booyah!

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Fuck I love formula 1
                        Originally posted by Mr Purple;
                        What is with that smell every time you walk into an Aldi?

I'm assuming it's something to do with all the cardboard boxes. Smells like eastern Europe, the fall of communism and peasants.

Comment

What a year

we're seeing an all time classic season
                          BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

Agreed...can't wait for the next race!

Comment

I reckon you have to go back to the Prost and Senna years since we’ve seen two drivers of top caliber properly going for a championship where it’s genuinely a 50 50 competition.

Comment

Verstappen penalised 3 positions for contact with Hamilton. Penalty to be served in RAF grand prix.

Comment

Working...
                                X