F1 Shit Talk Thread -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PXL265 View Post
    So Vietnam won't see the light of day ever then going by that.
    Dont quote me but I seem to recall one of the chaps who was involved in bringing the race there was caught up in some corruption scandal?? And from that point on, it was dead in the water

Comment

Apparently Dan has said the team from "Drive to Survive" were in the McLaren garage last weekend when they did their 1-2 finish.
      Originally posted by Mr Purple
      Wow. This guy was laughed off boost cruising and he shows up here, It's like getting beaten up by a two year old and then taking on an 800 pound gorilla.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Nasty View Post
        Apparently Dan has said the team from "Drive to Survive" were in the McLaren garage last weekend when they did their 1-2 finish.
        I read that earlier today, and thought to myself, how poetic.

Looking forward to that episode

Comment

Doco sucked. The end.
          "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
          (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
          Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Nasty View Post
            DTS are with Haas this weekend, Haas to finish 9-10? Or more likely, Mazepin to lose his marbles at his home race and try and take out Schumacher again.
            Last edited by SuperDave; 21-09-21, 02:55 AM.
            My car
            Corolla
            Originally posted by brasher
            I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Putin to sub in P1 given he's already a F1 star
              TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                Shoie thing on netflx is worth a watch.
                Someone uploaded to youtube, got halfway before it was pulled (where they started interviewing Irvine and the car was a dud). Now wanting to watch final half but no netflix

if anyone can help a brother out, it would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Swang View Post

Someone uploaded to youtube, got halfway before it was pulled (where they started interviewing Irvine and the car was a dud). Now wanting to watch final half but no netflix

if anyone can help a brother out, it would be appreciated.
                  PMed

Comment

Y'all got any more of them links?
                    My car
                    Corolla
                    I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

x2, would like to get a copy for Dad.
                      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                        x2, would like to get a copy for Dad.
                        HTML Code:
                        magnet:?xt=urn:btih:992EBAFAF1E5777474917712A2748930311079AE
                        Not sure what the go is with post links to torrents etc around here. Paste into you favourite torrent client and off you go

Slower but download in a browser
                        https://anonfiles.com/1a57VdIfub/Sch...._ExYuSubs_mp4
                        Last edited by Shonky; 22-09-21, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

Dont quote me but I seem to recall one of the chaps who was involved in bringing the race there was caught up in some corruption scandal?? And from that point on, it was dead in the water
                          https://www.grandprix.com/news/vietn...o-f1-race.html

Correct, for it to work in Vietnam they'd need to have tourism anyway. They are currently fighting covid in the South with Hanoi having limited cases, with no view of when borders will properly re-open without 3 weeks quarantine I can't see how they'd want to keep investing on something a facility that would be used once a year and maybe not used until 2023. Government would also be short a fair bit of coin with covid impacts so splashing out on this would not be very popular.
                          If in doubt power out

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post

HTML Code:
                            Not sure what the go is with post links to torrents etc around here. Paste into you favourite torrent client and off you go

Thanks for that.

.... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

So its looking like Imola will be replacing the French GP from this year until 2025

Swapping one modern track where passing is difficult and there is a carpark around the entire track, for an old track were passing is almost impossible but if you make a tiny mistake, your tyre is on the grass or gravel, seems like a good trade to me

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post

HTML Code:

Probably best to stick with magnet links like you have.

Comment

Working...
                                X