• Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/HaasF1Team/statu...922456068?s=19
    wholesome Nikita content.
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Did he grab his boobs? lol.
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

so Dan's getting a special edition 720s - i assume people in this thread have already bought the 3 that are coming -

https://www.news.com.au/technology/m...8bcdf3f0aea2d0

This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post
          so Dan's getting a special edition 720s - i assume people in this thread have already bought the 3 that are coming -

https://www.news.com.au/technology/m...8bcdf3f0aea2d0
          I love it how McLaren have a Special Operations Division for special touches that the plebs dont get with their "base model" McLaren's

Comment

Has there ever been a limited edition supercar in the last few years that hasnt sold out the second its announced? No shortage of cash around...
            Originally posted by Jim
            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

I love it how McLaren have a Special Operations Division for special touches that the plebs dont get with their "base model" McLaren's
              #truth - because the rest of their cars are just straight off the production line
              This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
                Has there ever been a limited edition supercar in the last few years that hasnt sold out the second its announced? No shortage of cash around...
                Have you seen the price of Pagani Zondas recently?!
                " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post

#truth - because the rest of their cars are just straight off the production line
                  Yep...just like a Camry

Comment

McLaren are still recycling the same design, just adding more boost and subtracting taste.
                    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Happy bday Max - good day to be born
                      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Happy Birthday TJ?
                        One day off the most common Bday in NZ...Guess what people were doing in the week between Xmas and NY

And in other news....Qatars MotoGP circuit in Doha has just been added to the 2021 calendar to replace one of the cancelled races, and will be back on the calendar in 2023 for a 10 year deal...but there is no word yet on whether the decade long deal will be held on the Doha circuit too, or if they will create a street race like S.A

Its very clear to see where the cash flow will be coming from over the next era in F1, with 4 races already in the Middle East...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
                          Happy Xmas and NY

And in other news....Qatars
                          Its very clear to see where the cash flow will be coming from over the next era in F1, with 4 races already in the Middle East...
                          Just waiting for the 'Grand Prix de Taliban of Afghanistan 'now that its under mad keen F1 new owners
                          Last edited by 9triton; 01-10-21, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post

Just waiting for the 'Grand Prix de Taliban of Afghanistan 'now that its under mad keen F1 new owners
                            My car
                            Corolla
                            I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Taliban F1 coming to you.
                              Compkete with high downforce AK-47 updates
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Tamiban_amusement_1200x768.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	7299558

Comment

Cannot wait to see the "We stand as one" ceremony in those countries...

I'm certain none of the drivers will be wearing any tshirts protesting a particular topic....
                                /csh Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X