No announcement yet.

F1 Shit Talk Thread -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Yeah. Saw that & thought the same thing. He had talks with HAAS & Williams too & decided to go with Sauber. Alfa Romeo never struck me as long term owners. I know that Michael probably still feels that he has unfinished business in F1 Yet I would've never predicted that he'd try to get back as a (part) team owner.
    Last edited by Smudge; 09-10-21, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
      alonso playing 4d chess again

What is he on about?
      '13 Yamaha R1 // '16 Toyota Hilux SR5 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

Comment

He’s been whinging that he races on the track and others keep overtaking him on Lap 1 off the track. He obviously doesn’t agree with the current track limits rules. He mentioned Austria and referring to ricciardo I believe. So he says he’s the idiot who has been following the rules and no one says anything. And now when he flaunts the limits a question gets asked. Basically he’s being a primadonna.

That said I like what he did there. Taking the piss on their allowable limits and avoiding carnage

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

I assume that was on Missed Apex? If so, I'm finding him more and more annoying on there, very much old man spec. Spanners knows Joe quite well now and knows what sets him off (electric cars especially) and tries really hard to stay away from those topics, but Joe continually bangs on about how shit electric is and its all about hydrogen etc. Joe also seemed really off with a lot of his points this week too, there were a few really obvious things he got wrong or just plain forgot (Customer cars recently won, McL at Monza. Norris reprimand at Russia and something else).
          Yep that's the one. He's hit and miss annoying but he does have a lot of contacts and insight with what's going on.

I do really enjoy hearing a different perspective when Ex Lotus Matt Carter is on there tbh

Comment

makes sense for all parties. F1 has to properly crack the US market as their is significant pent up demand for it. Plenty of money around and ballers with supercars who want to turn up to the track in their senna's. P1's and La Ferrari's. F1 needs 2 - 3 races in the US and at least decent driver.
            Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
            having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	244413650_4379195502194949_1520601948323958169_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=2c4854&_nc_ohc=kazAROD7U3oAX8szNg0&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=1e892bdbc3df1e04129ae5cf29ab102f&oe=618841DB.jpg Views:	0 Size:	26.0 KB ID:	7302872

Toto should have bee the Sun baby
              Attached Files

Comment

The telly tubbies were always about inclusion

I dont know the names of all of them,but Lala rings a bell for one, so Lulu seems like a good fit

Comment

Tinkywinky, Layla and Poh
                  I think
                  ---
                  Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post

makes sense for all parties. F1 has to properly crack the US market as their is significant pent up demand for it. Plenty of money around and ballers with supercars who want to turn up to the track in their senna's. P1's and La Ferrari's. F1 needs 2 - 3 races in the US and at least decent driver.
                    Going to be hard to have 2-3 US races when there are also 4 races in the Middle East. I know F1 is going where the money is but I think its just a stupid thing to do to have so many races in those tiny countries with such small populations. Again, I know the on track spectators are secondary to the TV audience so getting 300k to a race weekend is not as valuable for those promoters as having their country and brands splashed all over 1 billion eyeballs (normal TV audience plus news etc).
                    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

from left to right: tinky winky, dipshit, lala and poh

Oo___oO

Comment

Melbourne GP - how's it work? Nopics has developed an interest in F1 this year and has decided that we MUST go to the Grand Prix.

I'm keen, but never having been to a GP I have some apprehension. I'd expect we'd do grandstands, but how does it work in terms of viewing screens? I've been to the Gold Coast 600 and it was an absolutely shithouse experience as the viewing screens were position in such a way that only certain grandstands could see them. Absolute scum move as it meant that we had no idea of what was going in the race - I don't want a repeat of that.

So yeah, really looking for the hotness on seating options but anything else worth knowing would be appreciate as well!
                        BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

I normally just go GA and walk around. In the past there has always been plenty of room. We did the club15 or what ever it was the last 2 times I went and that was great.
                          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I'll be heading down to Melbourne in April now, having only seen F1 in Malaysia before. Looking forward to it and should catch up with a few of you over a beer or meal at some point
                            PF Gamers List

Originally posted by klampykixx
                            if a motor has big enough injectors to run say, 7psi but only just starts to max out right on rev limit, will it run more boost lower in the revs without maxing out if you lower the rev limit?

Comment

And it will happen too. Its gunna be a great day.

I can't wait.
                              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                                I normally just go GA and walk around. In the past there has always been plenty of room. We did the club15 or what ever it was the last 2 times I went and that was great.
                                Can you see the big screens / race coverage from GA? Gold Coast 600 I went to was deliberately setup so that wasn't possible, don't want that again.
                                BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

Working...
                                X