Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post
    I don't think they'll care about where they come in the title race. Its about wins. So if there is a meaningful improvement in the powertrain, then they'll strategically take the penalties.
    Well they will get the same as last year for title race, nothing will change that. Wins....well if they can get a win this year I would be impressed. Your right though if they can take a penalty for a better engine they will in a heartbeat. Considering they brought their last update forward I just don’t think they have anything hence why they are going on about reliably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Babalouie
    Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

I think if they could make real race power - even with half-reliability, surely they would take it - being able to fight with the top teams every second race would surely be worth it...

maybe just give the rest of the field an extra 5kg of fuel
      This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

It’s being reported on the F1 app that Honda are bringing their upgrades this weekend, so that’s about as real as it gets.

Comment

Turbocharger upgrade -https://au.motorsport.com/f1/news/honda-second-engine-upgrade-france/4477358/

And Cyril is worried new cost cap will mean he has to spend more - https://au.motorsport.com/f1/news/bu...nding/4476761/

Comment

Upgrade looks real. Normal sources reporting now. Hope it brings some power

Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Paddy formally gone.

What a disaster.
              Originally posted by brasher
              TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                Paddy formally gone.

What a disaster.
                I thought that and then pondered “just where did Paddy take the team in the past 2-3 years”?

It’s not that Paddy isn’t good, but he sure didn’t fit/deliver in the Williams environment against the promises. It doesn’t matter if it was Paddy’s fault, or Claire or the cafeteria staff that made it not work. The job is now vacant and will hopefully find someone that can move the team on.
                ---
                Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Pato to make his Formula 2 debut this weekend !!!!

Redbull / Honda / Max Haters - You can all rub one out over this - https://racer.com/2019/06/25/honda-u...ys-verstappen/

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi EK4 View Post

Redbull / Honda / Max Haters - You can all rub one out over this - https://racer.com/2019/06/25/honda-u...ys-verstappen/
                    When Vettel won in 2011 he won 11 races (Except for Brazil and ABU - he didn't finish off the podium) - Hamilton has equaled but yet to beat this

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi EK4 View Post

I heard the post race that the quote was taken from. You can see Max is getting itchy. He also mentioned Renault has a qualifying mode that Honda doesn’t. You could see from his body language that he trying to restrain himself. If you look at the qually lap comparison between Noris and him you can see why.

It won’t be long till RBR have a very frustrated verstappen on their hands

Comment

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
                          I heard the post race that the quote was taken from. You can see Max is getting itchy. He also mentioned Renault has a qualifying mode that Honda doesn’t. You could see from his body language that he trying to restrain himself. If you look at the qually lap comparison between Noris and him you can see why.

It won’t be long till RBR have a very frustrated verstappen on their hands

That comparison was nuts. Max gains like 1.5 tenths into the back chicane!

Comment

^ I think ultimately Max will go no where - he’s quick on the day in a good car, but he’s just missing something.

Now he’s saying Renault have a special qualifying mode, but wasn’t it 5 races ago Honda “Party Mode” was a thing?

Redbull as a team seem absolutely incapable of working with an engine supplier when they’re not winning. Can already see them starting to turn in Honda.

If they keep this up they’ll end up having to build their own engines because I doubt anyone is interested in having them as a customer.
                            ---
                            Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                              That comparison was nuts. Max gains like 1.5 tenths into the back chicane!
                              Yeah that RBR is something else under brakes. Of course RBR did not mention that compromise when slagging Renault last year. I was a little surprised to hear Max fire off a cheap shot at Honda already. Though it would take a little longer.

Comment

I feel like Max is driving superbly this year, all things considered. When the 2019 lineup was announced, I thought Red Bull would be nowhere as I didn't believe Max would have what it takes to be a team leader and Gasly wouldn't have enough to contribute as a #2 driver. Turns out I was wrong on both counts as Max is doing better than expected and Gasly considerably worse than I ever thought possible...

Not a Verstappen fan by any stretch of the imagination but wouldn't mind some variety, could Singapore favour #33? If you happen to be someone wishing for a race winner from a team that isn't Mercedes, where does that seem possible this year? I can't seem them bested on pure pace for the next few races, but perhaps Spa and Monza could favour the Ferrari? Red Bull at Singapore? 3 in a row for Max in Mexico?
                                BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

Working...
                                X