Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
    Wouldn’t surprise me. Merc have been over 1000hp for seasons now. Mclaren are fast on straights and high speed corners. The Renault chassis is just junk that’s all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Could be that they're just running minimal downforce vs other teams. That would make them fast in the straights, but rubbish in the corners. A bit like Williams' strategy a few years ago.
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by PJ O’Rourke
      Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

Comment

That gave me a giggle.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-a...con-Hulkenberg
          Originally posted by TK
          may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

I think that will be a good pairing a Reanult, a little young but should be good for development. Occon will give Ric a bit of a rev up.

Comment

Damn Totto must hate Orcon to doom him to Cyril's Shitbox

Either that or Totto's smart enough to know Cyril's full of shit and Renault will never be true contender so he will just be able to grab Orcon back once Lewis decides to call it a day

Comment

*Toto
                *Ocon

Seems like a wierd deal to me

Comment

Originally posted by RP_Automotive View Post
                  I think that will be a good pairing a Reanult, a little young but should be good for development. Occon will crash into Ric 1st or 2nd race.
                  Fixed.
                  .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Hope I’m wrong but could be to see how Dan rates against a known up and coming, this may be Toto act of greatness or simply keeping his promise of Ocon seat.

George Russel meanwhile is just sitting waiting in Williams, I like Ocon and his driving but there seems an awful lot of quiet talk on Russel being more than capable of taking it to Hamilton and Max.
                    Originally posted by Faux Forg
                    I agree with Rdyno

Comment

ocons an immature fuck head.
                      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

George is doing well and seems to be part of the reason why Williams getting closer to the back of the midfield race on race. For a guy fighting for last position for half the season he has kept his spirits up and not shit canned the team in any press conferences. He comes across as very polished for a rookie.
                        If in doubt power out

Comment

I think Russel is developing as the kid of character that will drive and develop with Williams(rising back into the mid-field) until a Benz seat opens up. He’s capable, very analytical and remember Toto has a history with Williams. He’s probably being lined up to replace Lady Lewis of Ham in Toto’s mind.
                          ---
                          Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

He does, but he has also had ZERO pressure - all he has to do is beat Rob and that isn't hard at all.
                            Originally posted by brasher
                            TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                              He does, but he has also had ZERO pressure - all he has to do is beat Rob and that isn't hard at all.
                              Few sources have said his bum is in a merc 2021 regardless, could also be a reason
                              Originally posted by Faux Forg
                              I agree with Rdyno

Comment

this makes zero sense. Ocon is mercedes driver. Why ever would renault make way for him? Hulkenberg is doing fine. And none of the actual motorsport websites are reporting this, I call bs.
                                "What in the gay caped fuck is that?" by Shonky

Comment

Working...
                                X