X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a stream for tonight's race?
    Originally posted by TK
    may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

Charles caught running more fuel than declared. How odd.....
      Originally posted by brasher
      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Lewi to run away with this one easily.

Comment

Any Acestream links?

Formula 1 - Grand Prix Abu Dhabi

KICK OFF//13.10GMT//14.10CET
          1. 9731289473c20677e632cad70ceae629258f01e9 SKY
          2. ca27da6fbdd9e1b17c40f7e364c97031f06776c0 SKY
          3. 51cadb24bc295ec5791ee42c148212e0f5c67da8 SKY
          4. fa0c150435db6bca1d77b23674ffdd2a555b9e75 MOVISTAR
          Last edited by bbits_elements; 01-12-19, 11:23 PM.
          Originally posted by TK
          may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

Some interesting battles towards the end. No idea why the cameras were focusing so much on the Sainz v Perez battle once Bottas went to strat. 2. No one cares where Sergio "future Formula-E champion" Pérez finishes.

Comment

Dan had some awesome battles of which we saw absolutely zero. Race director has been woeful all year.
              If in doubt power out

Comment

Half way there now:

2019 - Redbull will beat Renault in WCC standings (Geeze even Torro Rosso nearly got them this year)
                2019-2020 - Max will beat Dan in WDC standings

Comment

Not seeing the Sainz, Norris, Dan, Hulk battles at all pissed me off. Needs to be a clear re-think about how to deal with multiple battles on track, maybe need to think harder about split screen or similar.

I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
                    Not seeing the Sainz, Norris, Dan, Hulk battles at all pissed me off. Needs to be a clear re-think about how to deal with multiple battles on track, maybe need to think harder about split screen or similar.
                    Doesnt the Sky feed allow people to access various onboards etc?? I thought foxtel had the same option, you press the red button and you could view other camera feeds
                    /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi EK4 View Post
                      Half way there now:

2019 - Redbull will beat Renault in WCC standings (Geeze even Torro Rosso nearly got them this year)
                      2019-2020 - Max will beat Dan in WDC standings
                      I would say more like 90%. Almost thinking of paying up early. Let’s see how the start of next season goes I guess before paying out.
                      Originally posted by Babalouie
                      Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

F1 Fantasy seems to have shat the bucket, can't get the webpage or via F1 app to load.

The whole fuel discrepancy thing has all the conspiracy theorists up in arms.
                        I don't see the issues the FIA said there was a discrepancy, they didn't say the car was over the maximum allowed. If they'd been over the 110kg they would have got more than a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

Doesnt the Sky feed allow people to access various onboards etc?? I thought foxtel had the same option, you press the red button and you could view other camera feeds
                          I can't speak for Sky, but F1TV lets you change to onboards. But the on boards only show so much. Given it was a 4 car race it really needs a wider shot to capture. But in full agreeance with the battles being picked being shit. Maybe a fan vote of what battle to focus on would be benefitial.
                          My car
                          Corolla
                          Originally posted by brasher
                          I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post

I would say more like 90%. Almost thinking of paying up early. Let’s see how the start of next season goes I guess before paying out.
                            Yeah still a chance Cyril pulls a total Rabbit out of his ass and Renault make Dan a WC

Comment

F1 Fantasy seems to be working again. Who was the winner? I came second by 2 points.

Comment

Here's hoping next year is a more competitive championship.

Rather than hire Hamilton, as rumoured, Ferrari should look to get some better strategists/team management!
                                "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                                (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                                Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Working...
                                X