Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane001 View Post

I do think F1 drivers would be smart enough to handle all that lol. If not I'm sure they would have more than a few staff available that could help.
    Lol. F1 is easy, internet racing is tough! /i

Comment

Replicate one of the leading team's own simulators from last year (ie so no secrets) and get all the drivers to use that?
      "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
      (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
      Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Last edited by BeverlyHillsCop; 23-03-20, 07:56 PM.
        /csh Racing

Comment

That was pretty funny.
          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Thats pretty fucking cool. He knows how to draw a crowd and keep people entertained.
            Love how Carlos had no idea who he was and Jarve got all serious when he knew he was been streamed to >90k people!
            I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

So bored I'm gonna watch the 2019 French GP!
              Originally posted by brasher
              TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

fk he's a character
                /csh Racing

Comment

There's a bit of rumbling from some in the paddock this morning that Liberty are selling up as they are likely to breach their loan covenant, the terms of F1's bank loan say it can only be at most 8.25 times its profit.
                  F1's loan is $2.5bn net so they need at least $303m of profit. It was $482m in 2019 but JP Morgan says it could fall below the threshold.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...ays-jp-morgan/

New owners for F1 "looking very likely, very soon"

Interesting times.

Last edited by RMX; 26-03-20, 09:50 AM.
                  Originally posted by Mudkicker
                  How many blowjobs to pay off that debt?

Comment

Wow ^ I guess even the "great" can fall. The king is dead, long live the king?

Comment

Originally posted by RMX View Post
                      There's a bit of rumbling from some in the paddock this morning that Liberty are selling up as they are likely to breach their loan covenant, the terms of F1's bank loan say it can only be at most 8.25 times its profit.
                      F1's loan is $2.5bn net so they need at least $303m of profit. It was $482m in 2019 but JP Morgan says it could fall below the threshold.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...ays-jp-morgan/

New owners for F1 "looking very likely, very soon"

Interesting times.

Not able to read the full article as its behind a paywall.

However, this is no different to when the German media company owner went bust and CVC ended up as owner.

I suspect their lenders will just grant them extension, they'll raise fresh equity on the market (effectively diluting Liberty) or sell an interest to someone like Stroll or Bernie.

BTW new podcast is up with Flava Flav! Shame its PG rated!
                      "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                      (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                      Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post

However, this is no different to when the German media company owner went bust and CVC ended up as owner.

I suspect their lenders will just grant them extension, they'll raise fresh equity on the market (effectively diluting Liberty) or sell an interest to someone like Stroll or Bernie.
                        Agreed, similar to 2005 when CVC happened, but now F1 is valued at only $700m more than it was then (without inflation).
                        The world is significantly different though, F1 don't yet know they even have a season which means almost zero revenue on the horizon.

They are "worth" $2.3bn but owe $2.9~bn.
                        Originally posted by Mudkicker
                        How many blowjobs to pay off that debt?

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post

BTW new podcast is up with Flava Flav! Shame its PG rated!
                          Flav also got the bat flu back in December. Lucky he is covered in lots of young lady liquid to keep him youthful and evidently healthy...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

Flav also got the bat flu back in December. Lucky he is covered in lots of young lady liquid to keep him youthful and evidently healthy...
                            Originally posted by PJ O’Rourke
                            Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

Comment

for comparison.. this was the Nascar event using iRacing

/csh Racing

Comment

Downside of iRacing is the graphics are shit

Comment

Working...
                                X