Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post
    I'm just annoyed Zandvoort didn't happen. My dad used to cycle there as a kid and watch the racing on a weekend.
    Quite glad it didn't - it is going to be ASS for racing.
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post
      Smart decision

Comment

As much as I hate to say it, I think F1 would be better off canning any racing this year and tell all the teams to get their 2022 cars ready for next year. If anything do a mini championship in Europe over 4-5 rounds max.

Comment

Unfortunately many of the teams rely on racing to make money. As a sponsor your not going to be paying if the car isn't on track. But the teams still have facilities to maintain, personal to pay. It's a case of race and the incomings from sponsors offset the outgoing costs of going racing. Currently though it's no incomings and all outgoings. So although the idea of a 2020 championship will likely be a bit crap the teams and F1/Liberty are relying on it to actually stay afloat.

Comment

corona conspiracy theory #5436778:

It was a plot by Williams to force the introduction of the cost cap.

.... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I have no problem with a short, half assed championship. It could be a four race series held at Symonds Plains and I'd still prefer it to no racing at all.

Comment

Double post

Comment

8 rounds required for it to be an official championship, and everyone needs the income.
                  Originally posted by brasher
                  TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

FP1 Monaco starts tomorrow,

I'm bloody pumped
                    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                    2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Rust View Post
                      FP1 Monaco starts tomorrow,

I'm bloody pumped
                      FARK YOU

Does anyone know if tremolo has a view on the Monaco GP, I just can't remember if he went....
                      I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

With 2021 running basically 2020 cars I think it’ll be a pretty cool season, thanks to a lot of development through what’s left of 2020 as well.
                        ---
                        Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

plus McLaren gaining the Merc donk and Riccardo for 2021. As long as they don't fuck up the chassis performance they had last season, that should be a pretty potent combo!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                            8 rounds required for it to be an official championship, and everyone needs the income.
                            and 3 continents too
                            1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
                            The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by hrd View Post
                              plus McLaren gaining the Merc donk and Riccardo for 2021. As long as they don't fuck up the chassis performance they had last season, that should be a pretty potent combo!
                              Seriously hoping McLaren keep the improvements coming. Renault did manage to pinch Pat Fry, (now ex-McLaren engineer) at the end of 2019. Apparently he was pretty key in their improvement. Hopefully that's overstated, cause it'd fucking burn Ricciardo if Renault start kicking arse after he left.

Comment

So the teams actually voted through further budget cuts and other changes such as extra CFD and wind tunnel time for the poor performers. https://au.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1...anges/4795546/ The extra budget cuts you can understand as they all want to reduce costs at the moment with the Covid-19 impact but didn't think the handicap stuff would have any chance of getting through.

Comment

Working...
                                X