• Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...arantine-rules

fuck
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Couple of exhibition races and burnouts with local F1 teams at Silverstone. Ferrari and Toro to put on a epic F1 and awesome cars festival on at Monza. In the meantime all teams directed to get their 2021 cars ready for 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke352 View Post
        So the teams actually voted through further budget cuts and other changes such as extra CFD and wind tunnel time for the poor performers. https://au.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1...anges/4795546/ The extra budget cuts you can understand as they all want to reduce costs at the moment with the Covid-19 impact but didn't think the handicap stuff would have any chance of getting through.
        Yeah, I'm surprised by this too - seems very un-F1. I'm okay with it though, provided it plays out the way they expect.

Comment

Williams? (shudders). The writing has been on the wall for ages. I still feel sad about it. I never felt that Claire was a good fit as team principal.
          https://au.motorsport.com/f1/news/wi...-team/4798068/
          He jerked off with the determination of someone within sight of Everestís summit, having lost all his friends and Sherpas, having run out of supplemental oxygen, but preferring death to failure.

Comment

PF group buy????

A sad day if one of the stalwarts of F1 disappears, but hopefully the right investors are found to keep it going and return it to the glory days.

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
              Williams? (shudders). The writing has been on the wall for ages. I still feel sad about it. I never felt that Claire was a good fit as team principal.
              https://au.motorsport.com/f1/news/wi...-team/4798068/
              Vettel to buy the team!
              "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
              (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
              Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Definitely in for the PF group buy.

With our combined expertise, we could actually be more competitive that Williams were putting an AU Wagon on Gas on the back of the grid.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200530_003247.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	434.2 KB
ID:	7148586
                Originally posted by Mudkicker
                How many blowjobs to pay off that debt?

Comment

Extremely sad news, given the teams HUGE contribution to the sport.

I hope that they can find some investors, who want to keep the Williams name alive.

It must be extremely tough for Frank and Patrick to witness the demise of their once great team.

Comment

Renault to the rescue? Stop paying Toto for the engines, save a few bucks and move on. It’s not like they’re getting anywhere with the Benz powerunits.
                    ---
                    Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

https://clips.twitch.tv/KitschySparklyPidgeonKeepo
                      PF Gamers List

Originally posted by klampykixx
                      if a motor has big enough injectors to run say, 7psi but only just starts to max out right on rev limit, will it run more boost lower in the revs without maxing out if you lower the rev limit?

Comment

Mclaren have completed the buy out of Ron Dennis.

Ron has been paid $500 million.

Does Ron fancy running an F1 team again?
                        " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                          Renault to the rescue? Stop paying Toto for the engines, save a few bucks and move on. It’s not like they’re getting anywhere with the Benz powerunits.
                          I wouldn't be surprised if they were getting a discount, if not essentially getting free engines from Merc. Rumour being the deal to get Bottas a few years back.

But Renault having no customer teams puts them in a weak political position compared to Merc, Ferrari and Red Bull.
                          My car
                          Corolla
                          Originally posted by brasher
                          I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Word out of the UK is that all sports events will start up again from early June, and Formula One was mentioned in the list of sports they want to see up and running again.

Now all they need is the 2 week quarantine exemption, and the British GP may just go ahead after all.

Comment

Working...
                            X