F1 Shit Talk Thread -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skurfer View Post
    Seems like he got exactly what he was looking for. ----- He might be a douche, but he's a smart douche. Seems to know how to push the right buttons on people. It's a T-shirt.
    You might not agree with him but you've joined the conversation anyways and engaged others to continue.

Have you seen those vegans setting up protests in Coles, covered in fake blood and a butchers apron to draw attention to the inhumanity of people eating meat?

This, is that.

I'm just here to get my T-bone and leave Cunt, out of my way and preach somewhere else because I didn't come to the shops for an ethics lesson.

Yes it got me talking about them.... talking about them being a fucking muppet. Big difference.

Comment

Minority view maybe, but I like Chandhok as F1 commentator.

Comment

He's more accurate and fucks up less than Crofty thats for sure

Originally posted by Jim
        I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
        Originally posted by elfturbomax
        What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
        1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

mr2mark & perthdrivers.txt, you're dead to me.

Comment

hed definitely less of a flog than crofty, but nobody tops brundle. except maybe when webber does the odd commentating gig. fuck he had some good barbs to throw around last time he did that
            1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
            The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019

I promised to leave if Trump loses

Comment

the ch 4 coverage is pretty good with webber and dc.
              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

where do you get that? i didnt realise he was commentating full time now
                1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
                The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019

I promised to leave if Trump loses

Comment

I dotn think it's every race, but the dirty old uncle has them.
                  .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Gutted to hear that Honda will be pulling out of F1 at the end of next season

This presents a very big problem for RedBull and Alpah Tauri. Surely Christian wont go back to Cyril with his tail between his legs, and ask, Please Sir, can I have some more?

Comment

What choice do they have really?

Comment

Bernie was always dismissive of the manufacturers, they come and go, the Japanese seem really quite fickle.
                        " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post
                          What choice do they have really?
                          Agreed.

Merc dont want to supply themm and it would be a huge risk to go back to Ferrari donks given their current woes. Although I am sure they will have improved a lot come 2022

Comment

If Ferrari and Merc don't supply, and Merc have said in the past they won't supply Red Bull, Renault is forced to by the rules.

Would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
                              He's more accurate and fucks up less than Crofty thats for sure
                              This.
                              ---
                              Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Originally posted by 36 View Post
                                If Ferrari and Merc don't supply, and Merc have said in the past they won't supply Red Bull, Renault is forced to by the rules.

Would be interesting.
                                Is it possible redbull just pack their bags and go?

EDIT: actually nah, forgot they just signed the new concorde agreement....

I'm surprised HAAS are still around... one has to wonder how much longer Gene is gonna continue.. unless he's just using it as a Tax write off lol

Last edited by BeverlyHillsCop; 02-10-20, 10:17 PM.
                                /csh Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X