No announcement yet.

F1 Shit Talk Thread -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sincerely hope Grosjean does NOT find a seat next year. He can concentrate on his insta and cooking classes for the future.

Hope Perez lands one of the empty seats.

Comment

I hope Hulk gets a seat - stand out performance in the MercLight - shows he's solid
      This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

I think the HAAS will get paid drivers after seeing what Romain said that crazy Gunther can't afford either of them
        Two paid drivers at HAAS and Giovinnnnnnaaaazi gonsky, schumi in
        Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop
        I think u should marry her... slip the ring inside your ass and next time she goes in, she'll come out with a ring on her finger...

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post
          I hope Hulk gets a seat - stand out performance in the MercLight - shows he's solid
          Hulk was always a solid mid-field, but I think he also got a bit lazy and Dan really showed that Hulk wasn’t pushing himself enough. This year though he seems to have worked out that he actually is definitely better than his past results and really stepped it up.

In my dream world Mick into Alfa with Kimi, Perez into a HAAS with some money and another Junior from Ferrari. Williams picks up Renault engines and flicks Latifi for Piastri, Hulk to Williams and George replaces Stroll Jnr at Benz2. Redbull can crush some more dreams of their own choosing.
          ---
          Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Some of that is realistic. Stroll Jnr isn't going anywhere obviously though.

Comment

I think Haas may end up going with Nikita Mazepin, and Perez if they want a new and an old hand, but if youth is their focus,, Callum Illot, or Roberrt Shwartzman may also get a seat depending on who rounds out the year in F2 the best.

It already looks like Mick and Kimi will be at Alfa Romeo, and even talk of Hulkenberg next to Max if Albon doesnt up his game in the final races.

Some decent driver movement over the past year...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
                I think Haas may end up going with Nikita Mazepin, and Perez if they want a new and an old hand, but if youth is their focus,, Callum Illot, or Roberrt Shwartzman may also get a seat depending on who rounds out the year in F2 the best.

It already looks like Mick and Kimi will be at Alfa Romeo, and even talk of Hulkenberg next to Max if Albon doesnt up his game in the final races.

Some decent driver movement over the past year...
                I very much doubt Redbull will take Hulkenberg. It goes against their whole driver program. Pierre would be back in Redbull long before Hulkenberg.
                /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

I very much doubt Redbull will take Hulkenberg. It goes against their whole driver program. Pierre would be back in Redbull long before Hulkenberg.
                  Yeah, Ive always thought that way too, but for some reason, this time, Im allowing myself to think that maybe, for once, they might go outside the RB driver program.

Pierre is being touted to replace Esteban Ocon at Alpine next year, so if that happens, Kyvat might just have a stay of execution, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

I'm going with RBR swapping Albon and Gasly around again. If RBR takes on Hulk, and he turns out to be shit, do they demote him to TR or just sack him mid season? I know that he'd do simulator testing before signing to make sure he is on the pace, but I'd be pretty surprised if they pick up a driver who sat out a season vs someone in their junior program. I'd like to see Kvyat given another crack at RB, but I can see Marko wanting to drop Kvyatt and promote a fresh driver. The current driver situation RB are in shows they were spoilt by having Webber, Vettel, Dan and Max in a row, their other drivers just haven't been as good as those four.
                    Last edited by SuperDave; 23-10-20, 09:33 PM.
                    My car
                    Corolla
                    Originally posted by brasher
                    I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Its almost a given that Yuki Tsunoda will be in AT next season, so I think The Torpedo's days are numbered, given Pierre has proved his worth, and provided there is no truth to the rumours of him going to Alpine.

So much uncertainty certainly keeps the drivers on edge, and that pressure will either help, or hinder them

Comment

I reckon Haas will take Mick S and Mazepin. Both have decent coin.

RB will take Perez, and drop the Torpedo.

Williams stay same.

Alfa stay the same. Or get Hulk if Kimi CBF.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	4379.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=d4faf80ccbcda2d8db3fce9742497502.jpg Views:	33 Size:	36.9 KB ID:	7190145

Never thought I'd see Michaels record of 91 Wins beaten

To do it for so long at such a high level is impressive
                          Last edited by Kiwi EK4; 26-10-20, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Albon continuing to do fkall while Perez goes from last to 7th. Surely he’s gone from RB now

Also lol at the developing shitshow that will be Aston ?Martin next year

Originally posted by Jim
                            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                            Originally posted by elfturbomax
                            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                            1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

Every race from this point in we are going to hear Crofty screaming down the microphone about the “new record number of wins” aren’t we?

So Ham to retire at the end of 2021 having moved the bar to about 110 wins? Doesn’t have to stick out the rule changes etc?

Was thinking about how Russell’s seat is apparently in flux and all that. Is there a chance that Russell’s contract has a “recall to wherever Mercedes says to go” clause which would logically be the second seat in Mercedes. The Ham hasn’t signed and could in theory pull the pin this year which would have George pulled up alongside Bottas for 2021, in turn making Dorilton nervous about him and talking to Perez who’d bring money and no other strings.
                              ---
                              Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Russell will out drive Bottas all day.
                                Just look at the test days with GR tests the merc👌
                                MK7 Golf R 11.3@123.9mph. still working at getting into the 10s
                                F80 M3 LCI2 10.78@130mph ( Quickest stock turbo M3 in Oz )

Comment

Working...
                                X