F1 Shit Talk Thread -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like an ozito one too lol.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Well it is a ferrari

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Rust View Post

I still can't work out what that heat gun is warming up? Gearbox?
        Expresso

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
          looks like an ozito one too lol.
          I thought exactly the same

Bunnings logos on the Fezza in Turkey?

Comment

Saudi Arabia announced this morning as being on the 2021 championship.

Lucky women are allowed to drive there now...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
              Saudi Arabia announced this morning as being on the 2021 championship.

Lucky women are allowed to drive there now...
              Brought to you by Yemen sponsored by Amnesty International

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi EK4 View Post

Brought to you by Yemen sponsored by Amnesty International
                Hahaha yes there will be more than enough complaints about their human rights record.

Once Aramco started popping up at every circuit this season, I figured it was only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

Hahaha yes there will be more than enough complaints about their human rights record.

Once Aramco started popping up at every circuit this season, I figured it was only a matter of time.
                  Will Lewis wear a T-Shirt advocating for human rights during that event I wonder???
                  /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

Will Lewis wear a T-Shirt advocating for human rights during that event I wonder???
                    BLM - but not in Saudi Arabia.
                    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Classic example of making a rod for your own back

He doesnt call the shots for F1, so either he becomes more outspoken about the sport and bites the hand that feeds or shuts up and looks weak
                      Originally posted by Jim
                      I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                      What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

I can see Lewis really questioning life the universe and everything, realising that he has made a fortune whilst not improving the world one iota, and having made his fortune in a most pointless, indefensible consumption of the worlds resources (motor racing). Having lived with racism and made his way to where he is, I think he will likely devote considerable resources in his future to trying to foster a greater understanding of equity/equality in the world.

I might be well wrong, but, that's the way I'm seeing it.
                        " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
                          I can see Lewis really questioning life the universe and everything, realising that he has made a fortune whilst not improving the world one iota, and having made his fortune in a most pointless, indefensible consumption of the worlds resources (motor racing). Having lived with racism and made his way to where he is, I think he will likely devote considerable resources in his future to trying to foster a greater understanding of equity/equality in the world.

I might be well wrong, but, that's the way I'm seeing it.
                          Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

Im fairly sure that Liberty/FIA will be laying down some very clear directions to the drivers about that kind of thing.

The way I see it...if Lewis is happy to race in the championship, and he is willing to turn a blind eye to the atrocities that MANY countries are guilty of, then it seems odd to just target 1 or 2 that suit an agenda.

Make a statement against all, or quietly go about your job without politicising things

Comment

I don't get the shirts from lewis. Why now? If racism was such an issue, why not protest earlier.

Quite simply, it's flavour of the month and he wants in on the bandwagon, a first class seat.

Comment

His boyfriend probably picked them out for him.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
                                Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
                                Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
                                Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

Working...
                                X