F1 Shit Talk Thread -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swang View Post
    I don't get the shirts from lewis. Why now? If racism was such an issue, why not protest earlier.

Quite simply, it's flavour of the month and he wants in on the bandwagon, a first class seat.
    I reckon its more a mid-life "why am i here, what is my purpose" crisis and this is probably the most conveniently timed and relevant thing for him to jump on for that purpose. Pre 2020 he'd crack black jokes on occasion, pre 2018? made tard jokes, ate meat, did normal people things.

There's probably a mental complex developing, detached from his family, no meaningful long term relationships post Nicole shawarma that cougar whipped him bad, surrounded by media attention and criticism constantly on the outside and suck ass support staff and friends all day long on the inside. Nobody to tell you to pull your head in and guide you, for fear of being cast out of the inner sanctum, so you are left to your own thoughts ideas in an echo chamber and that can be a vicious place in your own mind.

Pay attention to the next broadcast, after every qualy or a race this year i've watched him sneak off behind the curtains or FIA weigh bridge where there are no cameras before removing his helmet which I think is odd. Obvious he just wants to re align his hair plugs/braid things and put on a hat neatly in private to hide his hair line, But how the fuck you going to be one of the richest, most successful athletes in the world that's chopped plenty of models and then the next day be so insecure to worry about a bit of male pattern baldness that affects over half the men your age. If you went balls deep in some weapon two nights ago and in between sticking your neck out to fight for black rights "despite your criticism" you have to time to worry about people will think of your hair do.

Kubica last year, getting around the pits with a high polish chrome dome, a beak big enough to be a sun dial and gimp arm and the cunt still seems nice as pie and NFG about anything. That's confidence.

Comment

I reckon you're mostly right, but his vanity has been a thing for a long time though.
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I’m with Dimi, as I’ve said previously the Hambone is going to spending some quality time in a private clinic post retirement, he has virtually no “real” identity except for poncing around on his scooter, being surrounded by “influencers” and D-list celebs from the fashion and music industry who all probably want a sniff of his $$.

most of the other drivers are pretty “real” even if real means sitting around eating pastries whenever Otmar calls (Hulk), or gaming, or being harassed by their gf for gaming (Lando and LeClerc)
        ---
        Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Hamilton is easily one of the worst human beings to become one of the best F1 drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            I’m with Dimi, as I’ve said previously the Hambone is going to spending some quality time in a private clinic post retirement, he has virtually no “real” identity except for poncing around on his scooter, being surrounded by “influencers” and D-list celebs from the fashion and music industry who all probably want a sniff of his $$.

most of the other drivers are pretty “real” even if real means sitting around eating pastries whenever Otmar calls (Hulk), or gaming, or being harassed by their gf for gaming (Lando and LeClerc)
            that sums it up so well. of all the drivers on the grid, Hamilton is the one I'd least want to spend time with.

even Grosjean would make you a nice meal.
            GT-P
            Bandsenkowagon

Comment

I see Take-Two is aquiring Codemasters... sneak peak at what the F1 2021game will look like...

Click image for larger version

Name:	JCIQMgVR9NEYDdIfeZxakvxBzQyN4d6ANnRhHVDzLGQ2W6E9u3fB7NZPpN91cXbR1RSaQx_b8MfUm5k=s640-nd.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	7197524
              /csh Racing

Comment

Lance Stroll led 32 laps from pole in Turkey. He has now led more laps and has more pole positions in 2020 than Max Verstappen
                Originally posted by brasher
                TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Feel sorry for Lance, and Racing Point. He showed a fair bit more ability in those tricky conditions last weekend than I'd previously given him credit for, and he clearly didn't want to come in for fresh inters. If he could have hung on with those old tyres like Perez, it could well have been both RPs on the podium. Or maybe he could have crashed Hamilton out, which would have been even better! He is a fan of lunging back at faster cars when passed...

Comment

Yeah same, that first half of the race was a solid drive, particularly when so many other more favoured drivers were binning it

i mean Bottas.... what a joke
                    Originally posted by Jim
                    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Absolutely - that weekend proved a lot.

Shame the car couldn't turn on the second set of inters - would have loved to see how come through the field after the stop.
                      Originally posted by brasher
                      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

People aren't really counting 2020 as a C'ship are they? Please tell me they're not...

Comment

Originally posted by 1uz-zte View Post
                          People aren't really counting 2020 as a C'ship are they? Please tell me they're not...
                          Really? Why isn't it?

Comment

I kinda feel for lewis. when you are at the top of the hill you are the target, and everyone in that grid is VERY competitive. much easier to be mates with other drivers in the same position as yourself. I can see that as alienating for him. chicken/egg if he was a wanker beforehand and hence no close friends, or the lack of close friendships has turned him into a bit of a wanker.

Oo___oO

Comment

A little from column A, and a little from column B, I would think.

Comment

It showed also how much of the normal races is won/lost by the simulations and prior analysis. Take that away and it really levelled out the field.
                                ---
                                Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Working...
                                X