X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MWP View Post
    Sir Lewis Hamilton.
    FFS.
    So I guess we'll be hearing "Sir Lewis" constantly during race weekend commentary next year.
    (assuming he is given the Knighthood as reported)

“A knighthood, and the female equivalent, a damehood, is an award given by the queen to an individual for a major, long-term, contribution in any activity, usually at a national or international level."

Problem?

If Andy fucking Murray gets one....
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Franz Tost says ‘Ciao Lewis’
      2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
      2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
      I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

That was pretty juvenile of Lewis to say that about Franz. Of course he would be aware who he is

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
          That was pretty juvenile of Lewis to say that about Franz. Of course he would be aware who he is
          Either option shows Lewis for what he is.
          ---
          Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

I have no specific objection to his getting a knighthood, but I think that its something that should happen after you retire from said career, not during.

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
              Thought it was pretty awesome. A subtle you don't matter to me.
              Originally posted by brasher
              TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Which is exactly why 95% of the fans think he’s a douche socket. if DR did that I’d be so ashamed to be his supporter

Comment

If Lewis Hamilton actually wants people to pay attention to the various causes he promotes, as opposed to just running a huge virtue signalling exercise, he’d be well advised to act like an adult, not a bratish teenager.

Comment

That was an entirely unwarranted dig at Franz by Lewis and did nothing to enhance his image. Lewis is on his way past Schumacher's records and one thing in his favour is that he has not sullied his sporting reputation to the extent of Schumacher in achieving them. In demeaning someone who has been involved in motor racing as long as Franz he certainly did not add to his appeal.
                    " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Sir Daniel responds to the timing of LH's knighthood;
                      https://www.youtube.com/embed/aNrZPHvgk6I
                      Last edited by Smudge; 29-11-20, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I must have missed it, what did he say?
                        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                          I must have missed it, what did he say?

Comment

Seems silly to me?
                            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Brundle picks Hamilton over Schumacher as GOAT because Hamilton is a "cleaner" driver. What a dumb cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by XXX19X View Post
                                Brundle picks Hamilton over Schumacher as GOAT because Hamilton is a "cleaner" driver. What a dumb cunt.

It's all subjective... For me, it's Michael.. and thats purely because it was he that I met as a 9yo kid at the 1993 South African GP for the 1st time and got a photo next to.. from then on out he was my hero... always will be. Did he attempt to win at all cost? you bet ya.. hell I screamed at the tv in 1997 asking why he turned in.. but that was Michael.. and never changed my view of him.. to me, he's still my hero and the GOAT

I have no interests in Lewis.. he's surpased Michael in the record books... but thats all there is about him for me.. His record will tumble as well... Time will tell who the next in line will be.
                                Like Michael, Lewis has his flaws... but you'll only ever see them when things have all gone Pete Tong for him...
                                Last edited by BeverlyHillsCop; 29-11-20, 10:09 PM.
                                /csh Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X