F1 Shit Talk Thread -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shonky View Post

This. Clean race, no reliability problems, fortunate safety cars etc. Let him show his true ability.
    Max win & Russell to get 2nd place due to Bottas <insert bad luck reason here>
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever - Lance Armstrong (drug cheat)

Comment

Hamilton to announce retirement after Toto realises he can buy Russell from Williams for less than the (I presume at least $100M) Hambone wants and Benz can still win.

If I was Toto I’d be telling the Hambone to take $40M or find a better drive
      ---
      Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

What if Covid is just a ruse for Lewis to quit F1, 2 race test for George before they announce the change for next year.
        Originally posted by brasher
        TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Meanwhile, BMW is leaving FE, which appears to be a sinking ship atm.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
            Meanwhile, BMW is leaving FE, which appears to be a sinking ship atm.
            Same with Audi..

And then VW have canned all their factory motorsport involvement...
            /csh Racing

Comment

What if Covid is just a ruse for Lewis to quit F1, 2 race test for George before they announce the change for next year.
              I posted a similar comment on the AMGMERCpetronasGPF1 page but donate the savings to a charity,
              2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
              2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
              I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Still reckon Lewis will go round one more time to make it 8 so there is no doubt he is considered the GOAT.
                If in doubt power out

Comment

I agree with both of you.

Hamilton has the last two races off with "COVID" so they can test Russell and then sign him up for 2022. Hamilton goes around again next year to become the undisputed GOAT (based on world championships) and retires.

On second thought I'm starting to sound too much like WALT!

Comment

Jack Aitken in. That's all I care about. Finally. Good lad.

Comment

I’m incredibly suspicious about how long it’s taken for a contract to be signed or agreed to. It smells from the outside like both sides know it’s going to be a friendly yet uncomfortable discussion.

Hambone will want bulk coin because 7 time WDC, black British driver GOAT etc.

Benz has a car that will give them a constructors title with any consistent pairing, and a WDC if their drivers don’t push each other off the road.

Any driver is cheaper than Ham, and no car is faster nor any team more cashed up than benz. But even with all the Liberty money, and a cost cap, paying Hamilton is a massive cost to Benz at a time when no car maker wants to piss extra money away on Motorsport (like BMW and VW bailing from FormulaE).

Renault is only doubling down because they need the image boost and is a good diversion globally from the Carlos Ghosn shitstorm that’s fragmented the “alliance”.

Ferrari is Covid proof because all the drug company executives are laughing all the way to the bank and garages stuffed with new cars
                      ---

Comment

Whilst it would make a great final episode of Drive to Survive (if they have been filming still) I'd say its just he did get COVID and thats all there is to it...
                        Delays in signing would 100% be money related...
                        But he'll be back next year, its a gaurenteed 8th WDC along with the win/poles stats in his favour..

/csh Racing

Comment

all this shit about "i know what im worth" in contract negotiations for hambone.. surely:

- 1 final season to secure championship record
                          - more money than god

how does he have any leverage at all? merc just turn up and say we'll pay 10m. covid politics for merc etc.. no real rule changes next year, car will still be amazing.

Oo___oO

Comment

Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
                            all this shit about "i know what im worth" in contract negotiations for hambone.. surely:

- 1 final season to secure championship record
                            - more money than god

how does he have any leverage at all? merc just turn up and say we'll pay 10m. covid politics for merc etc.. no real rule changes next year, car will still be amazing.
                            That’s what I think the sticking point is. Merc can play “GOAT, 8th WDC” with Ham for bulk $$ or “Fairytale 1st WDC for Russell” which worst case they end up with another constructors title and A 2nd in the WDC but no Ham “BLM vegan dog toting scooter riding unmasked celebrating bullshit”
                            ---

Comment

Dream scenario, Mercedes can't come to a deal with Hamilton, strike a deal with Mclaren swap Ricciardo for engines, Russell replaces Ricciardo, Ricciardo picks up a WDC.
                              Last edited by Roy928tt; 03-12-20, 05:22 PM.
                              " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
                                Dream scenario, Mercedes can't come to a deal with Hamilton, strike a deal with Mclaren swap Ricciardo for engines, Russell replaces Ricciardo, Ricciardo picks up a WDC.
                                Why would they do that when they can just do a deal for Russell?

Comment

Working...
                                X