Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 Shit Talk Thread -

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Cplus View Post
    There are photos floating around of the damage to Dan’s diffuser.

    there is absolutely no doubt it would have hampered him - his suggestions of “I pushed for a lap or two and then the tyres turned to shit” makes complete sense if the diffuser was fucked (it’s literally a good half foot off the left corner, including the end fence)

    Likely an easy 3/10ths per lap if not more (which works out to a good portion of 20sec deficit)
    Thanks for posting, but when I click on it, it turns into a 2001 spec Nokia 3650 quality picture

    Dan will do better at the next event...its hard to find your feet in a new car after 3 half days of testing, and one race meeting.

    Remember how it took him a while to adapt to the Renault, as the brake feel was so different to the Red Bull he had drive for 5 years

    Comment


      Albert Park currently undergoing changes...

      /csh Racing

      Comment


        Looks good. New drs zone should help with moves.
        2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
        2007 KTM 250 SX

        Originally posted by Monza
        I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

        Comment


          I actually think it's going to make racing worse. Faster corners means less overtaking chances.
          Originally posted by brasher
          TJ is 99% African American.

          Comment


            Turn 6 only had one line into it so any lunge down the inside ended in fail as the radius was impossible to make and they crashed.
            turn 9 was never a overtake anyway. They had to do something.
            2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
            2007 KTM 250 SX

            Originally posted by Monza
            I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

            Comment


              I feel like having a V8 supercar driver advising me about F1 improvements is something I take with a grain of salt, if it had say Webber i would have believed every word.
              CISCOKIDS
              The Gentlemen's Club
              Midnight Rocker

              Comment


                Skaife did some single seater stuff back in the 1990's.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Smudge View Post
                  Skaife did some single seater stuff back in the 1990's.
                  i remember seeing him interviewed - essentially saying that his largest regret was not pushing the F1 stuff further
                  This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

                  Comment


                    overtaking opportunities would be the same anyway wouldn't they?
                    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

                    Dr Hoon
                    .

                    DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by GSRman View Post

                      i remember seeing him interviewed - essentially saying that his largest regret was not pushing the F1 stuff further
                      He needed money and didn't have any.
                      Originally posted by brasher
                      TJ is 99% African American.

                      Comment


                        Lots of good Australians never really got a shot - Vern Schuppan, Larry Perkins, Lowdnes, Russell Ingall, etc
                        "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

                        "In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                        (TM - AVENGE)

                        "You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                        Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

                        Comment


                          I'm sure they all tried in their own ways, who was to know that begging and borrowing from a rugby player was to be one of those ways?

                          There is no public way of supporting young drivers on the quest, I'm thinking like Justin Wilson. We don't even have FF driver to Europe anymore do we.

                          It's not like Motorsport Australia really put any effort into it.
                          " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post

                            It's not like Motorsport Australia really put any effort into it.
                            nonsense... they started a F4 series here.... It's been a huuge success
                            /csh Racing

                            Comment


                              Why did I channel my inner Daryl Eastlake on reading huuge....
                              " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
                                I'm sure they all tried in their own ways, who was to know that begging and borrowing from a rugby player was to be one of those ways?

                                There is no public way of supporting young drivers on the quest, I'm thinking like Justin Wilson. We don't even have FF driver to Europe anymore do we.

                                It's not like Motorsport Australia really put any effort into it.
                                I do wonder what the payback was for Campese

                                Imagine if it was “here’s $1M, I want 5% of everything you earn from Motorsport here after” or similar.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X