• bg0013
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg Rust View Post
    Track sprinklers
    is that you bernie?

Leave a comment:

• itsnotagsr
    replied
    Just make Mercedes engines the new Cosworth DFV. Allow every team to buy it for a fixed price.

Leave a comment:

• perthdrivers.txt
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg Rust View Post
    Track sprinklers
    banana skins

Leave a comment:

• SuperDave
    replied
    Originally posted by nastysven View Post

fixed
    por que no los dos?

Leave a comment:

• Greg Rust
    replied
    Track sprinklers

Leave a comment:

replied
    I think tyre choice is the way they can mix things up a bit. Have one meeting where they run mediums (C2/3) and the other where they run a hard & soft, say C1 & C5. Doesn't require any additional changes to sporting regs etc.

Leave a comment:

• CussCuss
    replied
    They will never get a better opportunity to try something a bit different than the 2nd of 2 rounds at the same track. Given the F1 is a bit boring at the moment anyway, its going to be even more boring at the 2nd race where the same shit is likely to happen.

While I agree lewis wouldnt know class based racial struggle, he still has to put up with shit like this

Leave a comment:

• 9triton
    replied
    Originally posted by gmx View Post

Lewis to me is the LBJ of F1. .
    the original LBJ:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	images (1).jpeg
Views:	185
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	7150103

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Lewis would hardly know the racial struggle, sure I get it he’s not white, but he did not have a poor upbringing. The fact his family was able to fund his karting at such a level Before he got signed is an indication of just how hard his parents worked, and how upper/middle-class they really were.

Being from a black family wouldn’t make his Motorsport start easier, but it’s not like he and his family were scraping at minimum wage or working for tips only, if you could even get work, in the ghetto of a major city. He’s got as much in common with that life as I do.

Leave a comment:

• nastysven
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDave View Post

Bring back randomly exploding turbo quali mode engines.
    fixed

Leave a comment:

• SuperDave
    replied
    Originally posted by RP_Automotive View Post
    I honestly don't really support all of the crazy ideas like reverse grids, alternative layouts etc etc that will potentially screw up the racing and turn it into a bit of a clown show....lets just get back to racing.
    Bring back randomly exploding tyres.

Leave a comment:

• gmx
    replied
    Originally posted by Smudge View Post
    Did Lewis say anything about Baku or Bahrain? Places where an F1 driver should voice an opinion (prob. China too)
    Lewis to me is the LBJ of F1. Uneducated and probably should be a little less #blessed, benefit from being more mindful and aware. Short of telling the cunt to stick to his job, rather use your fucking platform and influence more smartly.
    Ie LBJ calling out Daryl Morey on China was stupid. And here is Lewis exactly as you say, two face, turning a blind-eye. Bruh... It's not just UK, Spain, Italy. It's every-fucking-where.

Leave a comment:

• RP_Automotive
    replied
    Originally posted by Banzai View Post

At the level of F1, Indy, V8SC etc it is purely show business intended to attract advertising dollars. Everything else is secondary.
    There's no denying that, however their product is racing. Trying to mess with it too much, because COVID-19 was a good excuse to try something different, could be a bit dangerous and make the racing a joke and in turn wreck their product.

Leave a comment:

• Banzai
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle View Post

I agree. Racing not show business.
    At the level of F1, Indy, V8SC etc it is purely show business intended to attract advertising dollars. Everything else is secondary.

Leave a comment:

• Backmarker
    replied
    I used to consider myself a purist, but that's changed in the last year or two. I so sick of the same teams dominating for years on end. I think the budget cap stuff will eventually make a difference, but in the mean time, fuck it. I don't think reverse grids will really make any difference to the WDC, but it might be a bit more interesting along the way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X