• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not the Blaise I know

Tip it in son!
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

^^^ yeah I heard it's a pretty trick bit of kit.

1.40.1. Fkn grow a set you weak cunt. So close.

Comment

Put it all on the line for the last session and put full faith in the aero. Car was starting to get hot during the sessions and really only had one hot lap in it before the temps got to a safe upper limit. Apparently I found a 1.38.9. Stoked. Longhurst got a 1.36 in his 34 to take the outright win. Will chase the street results and update.

Despite the fact I really wasn't in the mix and essentially spent the day racing myself to find the elusive 30 something time, it was an epic day. Reckon this type of racing would be pretty exciting if you were in the mix and fighting for tenths.

http://racing.natsoft.com.au/6364936...54.70F/View?15

Comment

Congrats mate, top effort!
          Mallala Motorsport Park - 1:11.71 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY85CK31if8
          Wakefield Park Raceway - 1:05.31 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PREI-jK4L98
          Mt. Alma Mile Hill Climb - 41.67 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTmaG8jn3Tw

Comment

I thought street class would have been faster. 1:44 for first and not too quick 1:47 for 2nd place. Makes me regret not entering, I was thinking very low 1:40's for street. Might have been able to battle for first? Who knows. Keen to do the Aus supersprint now.
            NA8B 89KW- P.I. 1:50.1, WNTN1:38.0, SDWN 1:27.6, WKFLD 1:10.4
            NB8B 181KW- P.I 1:43.8, WNTN 1:32.9, SDWN 1:22.0, BDFD 1:05.3
            VP 293KW- P.I 1:43.8 WNTN 1:33.5

Comment

Good work!
              Originally posted by brasher
              TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Good job mate.

I know how hard it is to "let go" everything your experience has taught you and trust in the aero. But super glad you got your 1.3X.XX

Comment

Why are there so few cars on the timing sheet? Must have been assloads of track time for those that were there!

Comment

Originally posted by darkside View Post
                    Put it all on the line for the last session and put full faith in the aero. Car was starting to get hot during the sessions and really only had one hot lap in it before the temps got to a safe upper limit. Apparently I found a 1.38.9. Stoked. Longhurst got a 1.36 in his 34 to take the outright win. Will chase the street results and update.

Despite the fact I really wasn't in the mix and essentially spent the day racing myself to find the elusive 30 something time, it was an epic day. Reckon this type of racing would be pretty exciting if you were in the mix and fighting for tenths.

http://racing.natsoft.com.au/6364936...54.70F/View?15
                    Well done. That's a decent chunk out of the 30's from where you were. Congrats. How were the track conditions and general weather?
                    http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/12/...lenge-accepted

Comment

^^^ you couldn't have asked for a better day. Light winds. Maybe mid 20's with patchy cloud. really lucky as we woke up to drizzle this morning and big winds.

Comment

Lightyear that was an NA k24 doing 1.44s, few of the boosted boys had major mechanical issues in clubsprint, potential for sub 1.40s was there but extra gear was extra strain.

Comment

no it was richos r33 that did the 44, which is also a front running car at wtac, i dont think a true club spec car will go under 1:40 at pi any time soon.
                          benny was running in modified with semi slicks not road tyres and doing 44s.

unfortunatley i wasnt running but it looked to be an amazing event to be competing in as there was heaps of track time, hardly any downtime at all,
                          very quick change overs in between sessions etc... brilliant value for money imo

Comment

I was referring to Clubsprint 1:44 being the quickest. John, aka mr oversteer. I know him well. That K24 probably puts out as much power as my MX5.
                            It would be good if next time it is on a weekend, and not so expensive.
                            NA8B 89KW- P.I. 1:50.1, WNTN1:38.0, SDWN 1:27.6, WKFLD 1:10.4
                            NB8B 181KW- P.I 1:43.8, WNTN 1:32.9, SDWN 1:22.0, BDFD 1:05.3
                            VP 293KW- P.I 1:43.8 WNTN 1:33.5

Comment

Originally posted by lightyear View Post
                              on a weekend, and not so expensive.
                              These things are mutually exclusive. You might get one or the other but not both. Track hire on the weekend is significantly higher. As Dougmo mentioned. The day was very well run with massive track time. There were 7 sessions on tap for my class and a hot pit so you could make tweaks and return to the track within the session.

Comment

My bad dougmo didnt realize benny was on better rubber. Lightyear i guess theres alway next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X