Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V8 Supercar discussion thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Yup.

    I wonder what spec he and waters get compared to Frosty and Mostert TBH
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

    Comment


      As a dad im trying to get my head around how Lowndes hasn't had his kids at a race meet in 5 years?
      Shirley you'd have them at a race at least a couple of times a year. Clearly she may have made that near impossible but thats got to suck.

      Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
      I climbed Mt Druitt

      Comment


        Originally posted by F3ARED View Post
        She "worked" on their farm. And by worked i mean he had a full time employee running it, whom she was having an affair with.
        True story? Where did you hear that?

        Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
        As a dad im trying to get my head around how Lowndes hasn't had his kids at a race meet in 5 years?
        Shirley you'd have them at a race at least a couple of times a year. Clearly she may have made that near impossible but thats got to suck.

        Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
        It's kind of shit but I'm guessing the Ex won't allow them (kids) to go unless she is there also maybe?

        / --------------- \
        _/ /___________\ \_
        /_________|_________\
        |OOO ___________ OOO|
        \______|====|______/
        [_]-------------------[_]

        Comment


          Comment


            CL is no saint, but the ex isn't either. The stpries I've heard over the years about her are shocking. I'd not be surprised one bit if she was constantly hanging shit on CL to her kids and making shit up to brainwash them into thinking he's the anti-christ
            Nathan

            Speed Shots Photography
            Official Photographer 2021 | Shannons Motorsport Australia Championships | Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge | Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour | Challenge Bathurst | MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series

            Comment


              Originally posted by Nafe View Post
              CL is no saint, but the ex isn't either. The stpries I've heard over the years about her are shocking. I'd not be surprised one bit if she was constantly hanging shit on CL to her kids and making shit up to brainwash them into thinking he's the anti-christ
              She bashes CL fairly regularly on Facebook and both the kids are on there so if that's the shit she flings publicly I can only imagine the shit she flings behind closed doors.
              CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

              Comment


                Something something like a woman scorned.
                Originally posted by brasher
                TJ is 99% African American.

                Comment


                  Full-time drivers barely have any free time as it is.

                  If they're not at the track, or in the race shop doing debriefs, they're flat-out training and seeing to sponsor commitments. Not living with his kids, makes it eleventy times harder to see them.

                  I reckon first thing Monday morning after Newcastle, he'll be dragging her through the family court.
                  Originally posted by brewdles
                  In short, some cunt at test and tune had a 250cc honda turning to 11ty and it sounded porn. Do that.

                  Comment


                    He's remarried anyhow hasn't he?
                    Originally posted by brasher
                    TJ is 99% African American.

                    Comment


                      Correct.

                      I wonder what the new wife thinks of it all?
                      Originally posted by brewdles
                      In short, some cunt at test and tune had a 250cc honda turning to 11ty and it sounded porn. Do that.

                      Comment


                        The ex seems like a thunderous cunt.
                        Originally posted by oioioioioi
                        I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
                        Originally posted by Sketchy
                        Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

                        Comment


                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Greg Rust View Post
                            10-15
                            So coffins age preference
                            you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

                            Comment


                              V8 Supercar discussion thread

                              Originally posted by Bob Vegana. View Post
                              SDS is the best candidate for the job.

                              Grace - no. As difficult as they come. Not a team player. Not even in a one-car gig.

                              Angelo - still too green. But the potential is there. Needs more seat time. A lot more.
                              Sutherland Shires #1 Escort? is that like being the 4th best prostitute in Kazahkstan?

                              Comment


                                RG works @ MB Berwick

                                https://www.mbberwick.com.au/content.../contacts.html

                                Wasn't she banging her manager - partner of manager said it's her or me hence Gracie no longer races.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X