Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLI355
    replied
    LeBroq will move into the truck assist car (as its really his backing) Randle will move into the old supercheap car with Skye Sands backing. Lee will unfortunately lose his ride.

Castrol is Ricks personal backer not Kelly Racing. Penrite walks with Reynolds into that seat and word is Castrol will be on Browns car. Kostecki gets the other Erebus seat.

Leave a comment:

• Nafe
    replied
    With the announcement of Luke Youlden joining Carrera Cup in 2021, watch for some more ex-Fulltime Supercars drivers entering next year to keep themselves sharp.....Fabs was almost there til the Team Sydney deal fell into place.

Leave a comment:

• BeverlyHillsCop
    replied
    Originally posted by TJ View Post

As long as they can get the entry approved?
    correct

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

I'd say Randle at Tickford with castrol backing?
    As long as they can get the entry approved?

Leave a comment:

• BeverlyHillsCop
    replied
    Originally posted by RMX View Post
    Reynolds to Kelly Racing, taking the Penrite dollars with him by the sounds.
    It'll be interesting to see what happens with sponsorship at KR.
    Castrol gone for Penrite? Those two won't want to share a team.

It'll likely be Bush at Erebus, good to see him get a drive but if they're really struggling for Sponsorship Tom Randle has backing from Rusty French so that could get him in the seat.
    I'd say Randle at Tickford with castrol backing?

Leave a comment:

• RMX
    replied
    Reynolds to Kelly Racing, taking the Penrite dollars with him by the sounds.
    It'll be interesting to see what happens with sponsorship at KR.
    Castrol gone for Penrite? Those two won't want to share a team.

It'll likely be Bush at Erebus, good to see him get a drive but if they're really struggling for Sponsorship Tom Randle has backing from Rusty French so that could get him in the seat.

Leave a comment:

• StupidFlanders
    replied
    My bet is Kostecki to replace him.

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Barry seems like a loving guy you'd want to be around for a decade for sure.

Leave a comment:

• PXL265
    replied
    So much for wanting stability and loving the 10 year contract......

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Davey formally out it seems.

Off to the Kelly's no doubt?

Leave a comment:

• bg0013
    replied
    i thought todd kelly comes across on camera 100% better than Rick, the youtube videos they did on the mustang build and then racing during covid showed him in a good light.

Leave a comment:

• mizone
    replied
    Originally posted by sirhsv View Post
    Not great is an understand. Even Matty White and Beretts aren't as universally disliked amongst fans as Kate Peck is. Oh lordy the hate for her is next level...
    I dont' mind Kate Peck as a presenter. Where did all this hate come from?

It's a bit like the Holden fans hate for Jamie, I don't get it.

The only motorsport presenter I can't stand is Mark Howard. The interview with Dan whereby Dan was about to punch the cunt in the face was cringe worthy. I'd even tolerate Prick Kelly over him.

Larko gone is bad.

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Clutching at the "keep my career going" straw super hard.

Leave a comment:

• bg0013
    replied
    Originally posted by sirhsv View Post
    Fabian Coulthard signs with Team Sydney. Geez what a journey. From Penske’s blank cheque operation to the worst team in the series running out of a shed at the Creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    best thing about that was the photo of kobe webb.
    definitely wouldn't call it career progression, but at least its a job until they stop paying

Leave a comment:

• sirhsv
    replied
    Fabian Coulthard signs with Team Sydney. Geez what a journey. From Penske’s blank cheque operation to the worst team in the series running out of a shed at the Creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X