• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaz outta nowhere.
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

So is this a case of a season on supershocks helps pull a great result for Chaz, and WAU, or is it a case of its early days, on the first race weekend, on a street circuit where this team have always punched well?

Very close top ten, and certainly "appears" to have leveled the playing field a bit.

Lets have the same chat on Sunday evening

Comment

Apparently they only used a similar shock for 1 round and even then it was different damping setup. I think it’s more Chaz than anything. It certainly looks like the cars are all very even.
        CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Laughed at Pedders chucking a sticker on the shock.
          2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
          2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
          I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Pretty boring races, and attendance at an all time low....

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Rust View Post
              Laughed at Pedders chucking a sticker on the shock.
              so i shouldn't race down to pedders and see if i can get a set for my daily

Comment

Very processional and drivers saying its even harder to follow than last year is pretty much going to mean there is hardly any overtaking and its mostly going to be won in pit strategy,
                CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	GoodSmugBadger-small.gif
Views:	332
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	7116463
                  "It takes beer to make thirst worth while."

Comment

The media:
                    Motorsport Australia (CAMS)... Super successful Adelaide 500 weekend!
                    Everyone else... Record lowest attendance, lack of infield activity, etc.

lol

Comment

Scott nailed it - they whacked a gurney on the rear, and took downforce off the front of the cars....

They might have a lower overall level but it appears to be done poorly.
                      Last edited by TJ; 25-02-20, 06:04 PM.
                      Originally posted by brasher
                      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Just got around to watching the "highlights" of each race, and even those were fairly boring to watch. I'm glad I didn't sit down and watch either race in it's entirety. I'm hoping it's not a sign of the season to come.
                        2015 Skoda Octavia RS162TSI
                        2004 MX5 SE Turbo
                        2016 Toyota 86 GTS (No Pics)

Comment

How much fuel can not go in the car from the mandatory 140l?

Are spillages penalised? Can't put it in the car if its on the ground.

Comment

Fuel drop is cancer and should go, especially given the Nissan excuse no longer exists. So many examples this weekend of why it's terrible.
                            BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

i just wondered about the fuel spillage from one team vs Gis having to pit again because he didnt get enough fuel to meet the requirement.

Comment

But yeah, minimum fuel drop has always been a bullshit rule and needs to go, let the teams decide how to tune the engines.

Comment

Working...
                                X