Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V8 Supercar discussion thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Larko being axed is a terrible call, as is the networks desire to dumb it down,

    The amount of technical stuff is fairly minimal, and if anything, gives those not interested a chance to go and get a drink from the kitchen. It will annoy more people, than please them.

    Personally, I think that new fans want to be taught about the side of it they dont understand. Well at least all the people I have introduced to motorsport over the years certainly have wanted to know more, and its made them more dedicated and engaged fans than just watching the cars drive in circles

    Comment


      Originally posted by TJ View Post
      Why did they let go of the two women presenters then?
      Did they punt Jess too? From what I’ve read Kate Peck is joining. She’s not great.
      Originally posted by Rdyno
      It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

      Comment


        Kate Peck is fucked. Can’t stand her.

        Watch the news for Reynolds to Kelly’s with Penrite backing and Castrol backing on will browns car.

        apparently Holdsworth losing his seat to randle with truck assist moving to JLBs car and skye sands on randles.
        CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

        Comment


          Originally posted by StupidFlanders View Post

          Did they punt Jess too? From what I’ve read Kate Peck is joining. She’s not great.
          Not great is an understand. Even Matty White and Beretts aren't as universally disliked amongst fans as Kate Peck is. Oh lordy the hate for her is next level...

          Sutherland Shires #1 Escort? is that like being the 4th best prostitute in Kazahkstan?

          Comment


            Originally posted by sirhsv View Post

            Not great is an understand. Even Matty White and Beretts aren't as universally disliked amongst fans as Kate Peck is. Oh lordy the hate for her is next level...
            Im a kiwi so you will have to explain why she is so bad please lol.

            Is she already a sports presenter that is swapping codes as such?

            Comment


              Yeah. Who the fuck is Kate peck?
              .

              Comment


                Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post

                Im a kiwi so you will have to explain why she is so bad please lol.

                Is she already a sports presenter that is swapping codes as such?
                She’s a model who does presenting on channel ten for motorsport shows like RPM. Cue ditzy blonde stereotype etc. Certainly not their for any knowledge of the sport.

                Here’s some of her work below

                https://youtu.be/8PWgDyd4tmo
                Last edited by sirhsv; 11-12-20, 07:24 PM.
                Sutherland Shires #1 Escort? is that like being the 4th best prostitute in Kazahkstan?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by sirhsv View Post

                  She’s a model who does presenting on channel ten for motorsport shows like RPM. Cue ditzy blonde stereotype etc. Certainly not their for any knowledge of the sport.

                  Here’s some of her work below

                  https://youtu.be/8PWgDyd4tmo
                  Um....so they replaced Rianna with her? Or Jess? Either way....poor call.

                  Comment


                    Jess is up the duff so she won’t be around all of next year anyway.
                    CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

                    Comment


                      Fuck she is annoying.....

                      I lasted about 30 seconds of that video before I couldn't take any more if that voice. The same reaction to finger nails dragged down a blackboard.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by sirhsv View Post

                        She’s a model who does presenting on channel ten for motorsport shows like RPM. Cue ditzy blonde stereotype etc. Certainly not their for any knowledge of the sport.

                        Here’s some of her work below

                        https://youtu.be/8PWgDyd4tmo
                        I'm pretty sure I've seen her segments, fuck me talk about shooting yourself in the foot. It's almost like they want the ratings to be beyond shit.

                        Comment


                          Over 17k signatures on a petition so far to bring back Larko. The category can’t ignore that. But hey who knows..

                          Slade back with Cooldrive in a Mustang

                          Sutherland Shires #1 Escort? is that like being the 4th best prostitute in Kazahkstan?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by sirhsv View Post
                            Over 17k signatures on a petition so far to bring back Larko. The category can’t ignore that. But hey who knows..
                            Oh they will - trying to appease 2 percent of the viewer base only to piss off 98 percent is something they do well
                            Originally posted by brasher
                            TJ is 99% African American.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by sirhsv View Post
                              Over 17k signatures on a petition so far to bring back Larko. The category can’t ignore that. But hey who knows..

                              Slade back with Cooldrive in a Mustang

                              That Mustang looks awesome. Simple liveries are the best.

                              Bring back Larko. Speedcafe certainly campaigning for him!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by 36 View Post
                                Bring back Larko. Speedcafe certainly campaigning for him!
                                Speedcafe certainly hasn't minced words.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X