No announcement yet.

V8 Supercar discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kayo dropped out about 8 times while streaming yesterdays racing. The error suggested a cache problem. Not a good start to my quest to give foxtel the arse.

Comment

Great to see ADP qualified P1. Definitely a championship contender.
      Last edited by StanM3; 27-02-21, 09:05 AM.

Comment

That was a great session, and certainly looks like its going to be a very close season with more than a couple of winners.

Has anybody else noticed the new on screen timing display playing up/lagging? Some drivers would cross the line and their name would move up the timing tower, but others would cross the line and nothing would happen for up to 5 seconds. Very inconsistent, and was doing it during the Super 2/3 quali too

Top ten shootout will be a close run thing!!!

Comment

Apparently the crash was worse then it looked in terms of damage it was touch and go getting the car back together for qualifying... Got some good exposure from it but lol!
          Automotive Superstore

Little Real Estate Bondi

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
            That was a great session, and certainly looks like its going to be a very close season with more than a couple of winners.

Has anybody else noticed the new on screen timing display playing up/lagging? Some drivers would cross the line and their name would move up the timing tower, but others would cross the line and nothing would happen for up to 5 seconds. Very inconsistent, and was doing it during the Super 2/3 quali too

Top ten shootout will be a close run thing!!!
            Massive lagging/issues with the new graphics.... the top ten shootout hasnt updated the positions for some time now...
            /csh Racing

Comment

mega qualifying session!
              /csh Racing

Comment

PF mobile repairs.

Comment

Originally posted by kabab View Post
                  Apparently the crash was worse then it looked in terms of damage it was touch and go getting the car back together for qualifying... Got some good exposure from it but lol!
                  Just happy for the team, and you of course, that its going to be racing today

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

Massive lagging/issues with the new graphics.... the top ten shootout hasnt updated the positions for some time now...
                  Indeed. The odd thing is its inconsistent, which makes me think it could be to do with the transponders in the cars??

Another odd thing that it was doing was that the time for a car during the shootout was showing as far less, than its actual progress around the track. 2 or 3 times I saw cars pass the finish line with times in the 1.57 to 1.59 area, then all of a sudden the time would skip forward to the actual elapsed time. Hopefully theyre ironing things out now so the race is a little more in sync

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
                  mega qualifying session!
                  For sure...ADP had it in the bag until he dropped the wheel off in the dirt before skyline. Great job by Cam to get 2 in a row at The Mountain

Looks like it will be a great race
                  Last edited by Mr Ree; 27-02-21, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Is it just me, but seeing ZB Commodores on the grid all this time after Holden not even existing anymore screams of Supercar management being asleep at the wheel. Its only a cardboard cutout body anyway so why not something remotely relevant? And no Camaro isn't the answer seeing it took 18 mths for them to sell all 3 of them.
                    I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                      Is it just me, but seeing ZB Commodores on the grid all this time after Holden not even existing anymore screams of Supercar management being asleep at the wheel. Its only a cardboard cutout body anyway so why not something remotely relevant? And no Camaro isn't the answer seeing it took 18 mths for them to sell all 3 of them.
                      I expected them to go around debabged, but nope , the lion is still there. Weird

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                        But what if not the Camaro?

And until they change to the new chassis/cage assembly, anything they put on there is just going to look shit just like the Mustang still does.

Comment

They ran FGX Falcons for a full season after they stopped building those, and they were running Altimas well after they stopped selling those here. What’s the big deal?
                          Originally posted by Rdyno
                          It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by StupidFlanders View Post
                            They ran FGX Falcons for a full season after they stopped building those, and they were running Altimas well after they stopped selling those here. What’s the big deal?
                            Did they actually ever sell Altimas here?

Comment

Yeah I see one every 6 months or so. About half the amount of ZB Commodores I see.
                              Originally posted by Rdyno
                              It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

How many Mustangs do you see on the roads in Oz?

I very occasionally see one here, but not as often as I see a ZB.

Anyway....back to the racing

Slades car has been withdrawn for the weekend after his big crash at Forest Elbow.

Really looking forward to seeing the form guide today, and if ADP can bounce back from his mistake yesterday, and get some points on the board.

Im hoping for another victory for SVG, but I have a feeling Cam will be on the podium this afternoon if his cars reliability issues are sorted

Roll on quali

Comment

Working...
                                X