Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V8 Supercar discussion thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
    jesus.... those messages You'd think they were written by a 10yo messaging the first girl that spoke to him.....


    Comment


      Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
      jesus.... those messages You'd think they were written by a 10yo messaging the first girl that spoke to him.....
      Thank god it's not me, I was embarrassed for him reading them. So much cringe.
      And whomever she is, seems like a total bitch. She full just shuts him down.

      "Baby I love you more than the heavens and all of the Holingers."
      And she's like... "ok?"

      It doesn't even seem like a partner, of any sorts. It seems like someone he is infatuated with, who for some reason that person, just seems to keep going along with it - barely. Talk about minimum effort.
      Last edited by BLO 767; 02-07-21, 10:34 PM.

      Comment


        It’s a sad day for car racing. He must have not had a decent root in a long long time.
        2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
        2007 KTM 250 SX

        Originally posted by Monza
        I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

        Comment


          Originally posted by St00ge View Post

          He was the masters apprentice.
          All he needs to do now is rip people off.
          Still better than most footballers, and pollies.

          Comment


            Curious to know what the HR dept at Foxtel said to him, if anything.

            Disclaimer :- this post is satirical and is for entertainment purposes only. !!1!!

            Comment


              I reiterate that, once again, after Broc's performance on the weekend, the fact that he's tentative for Jamie's seat, the fact that he reminds me of a very young Lowndes driving-wise, that it is absolutely moronic to partner him with a geriatric egomaniac has-been for Bathurst, rather than someone who will give him the support he deserves. *shrugs*.

              Comment


                He'll carry Ingall, just like he allegedly had to carry Courtney.

                How about Lowndes' form? Christ... I can sort of understand why his first wife is still being a pain in his arse. Unless that was her on the other end of those messages?
                Last edited by Bob Vegana.; 12-07-21, 01:13 PM.
                Originally posted by brewdles
                In short, some cunt at test and tune had a 250cc honda turning to 11ty and it sounded porn. Do that.

                Comment


                  Sorry gotta say it. I wonder if SVG feels a little hollow about the way this season is unfolding, to me if he does win a championship it'll be marked by an asterisk saying *won, but Scotty Mac wasnt there*

                  I'm sick of seeing drivers just move over for the guy instead of fighting. The only guy that fights is his own team mate. Percat had the perfect opportunity to feed him into the wall and he didn't. Plus it was a dog comment saying waters put dirt on the track on purpose at Bathurst. I used to like the guy but I actually prefer Jamie now than SVG.

                  CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by BLO 767 View Post
                    I reiterate that, once again, after Broc's performance on the weekend, the fact that he's tentative for Jamie's seat, the fact that he reminds me of a very young Lowndes driving-wise, that it is absolutely moronic to partner him with a geriatric egomaniac has-been for Bathurst, rather than someone who will give him the support he deserves. *shrugs*.
                    Perhaps it's a masterstroke, when he is miles faster than Russell he looks like a gun?

                    I dunno. I guess it gets more media exposure with Russell as a co driver than an equivalent youngster.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
                      Sorry gotta say it. I wonder if SVG feels a little hollow about the way this season is unfolding, to me if he does win a championship it'll be marked by an asterisk saying *won, but Scotty Mac wasnt there*

                      I'm sick of seeing drivers just move over for the guy instead of fighting. The only guy that fights is his own team mate. Percat had the perfect opportunity to feed him into the wall and he didn't. Plus it was a dog comment saying waters put dirt on the track on purpose at Bathurst. I used to like the guy but I actually prefer Jamie now than SVG.
                      What would Percat achieve putting him in the wall?

                      No one puts up a fight because he'll outdrive them anyway.
                      Originally posted by brewdles
                      In short, some cunt at test and tune had a 250cc honda turning to 11ty and it sounded porn. Do that.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by 36 View Post

                        Perhaps it's a masterstroke, when he is miles faster than Russell he looks like a gun?

                        I dunno. I guess it gets more media exposure with Russell as a co driver than an equivalent youngster.
                        But shit, I mean... SVG gets Tander.

                        Put him with Whincup for chrissake. That'd make the most sense. A veteran not a youngster (or spinster).

                        Nothing but BS politics with Rusty being a 888 knob swinger (and people complain about Skaife), and some ad execs cry-babying over Repco into their $50 Supercheap plastic drain pans.

                        Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
                        Sorry gotta say it. I wonder if SVG feels a little hollow about the way this season is unfolding, to me if he does win a championship it'll be marked by an asterisk saying *won, but Scotty Mac wasnt there*

                        I'm sick of seeing drivers just move over for the guy instead of fighting. The only guy that fights is his own team mate. Percat had the perfect opportunity to feed him into the wall and he didn't. Plus it was a dog comment saying waters put dirt on the track on purpose at Bathurst. I used to like the guy but I actually prefer Jamie now than SVG.
                        Jamie really did the old patented Vettel villain switcheroo, and became the one people like.

                        I guess it's just the problem with the current formula - no one races him because he's unraceable in the current equipment.

                        Not to mention the whole being away from workshops COVID thing has really put a dampener on a lot of hard racing at the risk of damage.

                        I do get you, though. In the past you'd really only open your door for your team mate. Maybe, even then, that is.

                        Nowadays you just open the door for anyone who even remotely seems faster than your pace. Most of them don't make you earn it.
                        Last edited by BLO 767; 12-07-21, 03:10 PM.

                        Comment


                          What a boring weekend of racing.

                          First time I've ever turned off mid race.
                          Originally posted by brasher
                          TJ is 99% African American.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by TJ View Post
                            What a boring weekend of racing.

                            First time I've ever turned off mid race.
                            Yes to the V8's, but the Tojo 86's and the porkers had great racing all weekend. Much much better than the main show.

                            Comment


                              I watched Saturday til the Power Steering fucked out on Todd's car. Sunday I was asleep through the start as I had bub on me sleeping, so I napped as well. Watched the rest and was keeping an eye on the gap between Todd and Sladey. Good job by Todd in the end and can't hurt his chances of staying on at BJR.
                              Nathan

                              Speed Shots Photography
                              Official Photographer 2021 | Shannons Motorsport Australia Championships | Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge | Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour | Challenge Bathurst | MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by PXL265 View Post

                                Yes to the V8's, but the Tojo 86's and the porkers had great racing all weekend. Much much better than the main show.
                                Agreed.

                                I've had this chat with a few mates - the faster these cars have gotten, the worse the racing has gotten.

                                Strip the aero, make them brake less effectively and make them have to work the tyres.
                                Originally posted by brasher
                                TJ is 99% African American.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X