X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nafe
    replied
    Originally posted by chew the fat View Post
    On the Speedcafe site Broc Feeney is the only driver replacement mentioned so far.

More to come I guess.
    And now they are saying they aren't limiting the search to the ANZ region either.

Feeney is a good contender.
    Maybe throw in Randle and Hazelwood into the mix too.
    Will make for an interesting year that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• chew the fat
    replied
    On the Speedcafe site Broc Feeney is the only driver replacement mentioned so far.

More to come I guess.

Leave a comment:

• bg0013
    replied
    Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
    So old Jdub retiring. Be interesting to see who gets that drive!

Roland selling off his most of his stake to Tony Quinn a big thing too!
    liked danes quote about never being as popular as after the announcement with drivers chasing 2022 seat telling him their current contracts mean nothing.

Leave a comment:

• FLI355
    replied
    Things just look worse and worse for Erebus and in particular Barry Ryan. You cant make excuses for his behavior and bullying ways. Losing their drivers, major sponsor, engineers, co-driver coming back etc. Shocking look for him and that team.

Leave a comment:

• sirhsv
    replied
    Originally posted by BLO 767 View Post

Those vibes I got from the BTS Erebus Doco, shit like where Anton is saying "the wheel's loose and about to fall off" or some such, begging to come in, and he's like "no you do 3 more laps".

Whilst they do go behind the scenes which shows some things rarely seen those docos never tell the full story.

Same with Ryan. I’ve seen so much hostility towards him after the series aired and whilst some of his elements of his behaviour didn’t look good you didn’t see the full picture in what lead up to him acting like that. Doesn’t excuse his behaviour but it’s hard to judge someone when you haven’t seen the full picture.

Not surprised to see Whincup retire but a surprise to see him move into the team director role. He will do well in that given he’s pretty smart and has a work ethic to match. Quinn buying in is another surprise but makes sense with 888 poised to make some money off the Gen3 Camaro. Roland Dane might be minimising his role and ownership stakes but he’ll still have a fair amount of influence as his daughter Jess has a 30% share.

Leave a comment:

• StupidFlanders
    replied
    And Luke Youlden moved to Kelly’s with Reynolds too.

Leave a comment:

• FLI355
    replied
    So old Jdub retiring. Be interesting to see who gets that drive!

Roland selling off his most of his stake to Tony Quinn a big thing too!

Leave a comment:

• BLO 767
    replied
    Originally posted by sirhsv View Post

What makes you say that?
    Those vibes I got from the BTS Erebus Doco, shit like where Anton is saying "the wheel's loose and about to fall off" or some such, begging to come in, and he's like "no you do 3 more laps".

In regards to the above - it amazes me how wooden and scripted etc some of those things are. Like typically, acting etc is like many other things in life. The more you do it, via the experience alone, you get good at it / competent at it.

And yet, for how much press the drivers do these days. MOST of them rather I'd say, come across as fumbling non social interacting weirdo's.
    Last edited by BLO 767; 01-02-21, 04:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tripper
    replied

It wasn’t that bad. Lol’d at the 10mm joke
    They could of at least reduced the amount of them between camera angle switches ending up with a single socket

Leave a comment:

• bg0013
    replied
    come on they looked as natural as melania trump at anything with her husband.

Leave a comment:

• sirhsv
    replied
    Originally posted by bg0013 View Post

the supercheap sponsor launch add was hard watching, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx2IKvMQzIc , lucky jamie can steer and rolands good at owning a racing team, because they would never make it in entertainment.
    It wasn’t that bad. Lol’d at the 10mm joke

Leave a comment:

• bg0013
    replied

Triple 8 livery reveal.

the supercheap sponsor launch add was hard watching, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx2IKvMQzIc , lucky jamie can steer and rolands good at owning a racing team, because they would never make it in entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• sirhsv
    replied
    Originally posted by BLO 767 View Post

Poor Timmy. That bloke is hopeless.
    What makes you say that?

Triple 8 livery reveal.

Leave a comment:

• BLO 767
    replied

Indeed.

Mirko De Rosa to Cooldrive Racing to engineer Slade. Thought he’d follow Reynolds to the Kellys but apparently not.
    Poor Timmy. That bloke is hopeless.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ree
    replied
    Awesome news about Larko returning!!!

As has already been said, I commend the sport for realising their error and making things right...that should go along way to appease the angry mob of fans carrying pitchforks since they announced Mark would be leaving

Roll on Bathurst!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X