• Show
Clear All

• Nafe
    replied
    "Allegedly"

Leave a comment:

• Bob Vegana.
    replied
    I guess it's kinda inevitable working in the GC nightclub scene.

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    He was always sniffing around for a good result

Leave a comment:

• Bob Vegana.
    replied
    Former hot prospect Wayne Wakefield charged with trafficking 106kg of nose beer.

Leave a comment:

• Nafe
    replied
    Expectation is a SEQ hub for Supercars with bck to back rounds at QR end of October (Dates TBC).
    Then down to SMP for back to back rounds, then Bathurst to finish.

Leave a comment:

• sirhsv
    replied
    Team 18 signs Pye on for another two years.

Leave a comment:

• jabtronic
    replied
    She's obviously paying for publicity. News.com.au do a story on her once a month...

Leave a comment:

• Bob Vegana.
    replied
    Her OF content is mediocre, just like her driving.

She's already been told by Supercars and Carerra Cup not to bother.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ree
    replied
    Originally posted by irsa76 View Post

Like the claim she was going to field a team of her own, with the media making a big thing about her claim she's made a million from OF etc, as though that alone would be enough.
    That was my first thought too...a new coffee filter machine for the singlular mechanic, and a couple of spare uprights....good to go

Leave a comment:

• irsa76
    replied
    Originally posted by BLO 767 View Post
    The only thing she's a queen of is PR, and fuck me does she do an amazing job of it.

People bite it hook, line and sinker.

As anyone with even an ounce of understanding has pointed out (I've only seen 1 article) she wouldn't even have the current correct licenses to be able to drive the car. And she well knows that.
    Like the claim she was going to field a team of her own, with the media making a big thing about her claim she's made a million from OF etc, as though that alone would be enough.

Leave a comment:

• BLO 767
    replied
    The only thing she's a queen of is PR, and fuck me does she do an amazing job of it.

People bite it hook, line and sinker.

As anyone with even an ounce of understanding has pointed out (I've only seen 1 article) she wouldn't even have the current correct licenses to be able to drive the car. And she well knows that.

Leave a comment:

• Nafe
    replied
    Old news. She has already been shut down on that "plan"

Leave a comment:

• mizone
    replied
    Boothy reports that Gracie wants a run at Bathurst. Can she fit in a race suit let alone a car see with those butt impants?

Leave a comment:

replied
    It will be interesting to see how ARG approach things over the next year or so. Do some ARG categories go on the Supercars program? Does TCR become a curtain raiser for Supercars?

Leave a comment:

• Nafe
    replied
    Originally posted by TCR View Post

A prequel of things to come?
    Nope, just an unfortunate by-product of shoehorning a 4 day event and a 3 day event into 6 days of running....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X