Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLO 767
    replied
    He's a good bloke, happy to see him in a drive rather than out of one - even if it is TS.

Leave a comment:

• sirhsv
    replied
    Garry Jacobsen in at other vacant seat at Team Sydney.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ree
    replied
    Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
    I wonder if Andre will outperform him.
    Andre has a years head start in the Mustang, and a couple with the team, so should have the lead early doors, but if Dave can return to his old form as bg0013 says, it will be a closely run thing

Leave a comment:

• bg0013
    replied
    now davey's got the band back together, i think he will return to previous form.
    was obviously lost with Barry engineering the EBus

Leave a comment:

• FLI355
    replied
    I wonder if Andre will outperform him.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ree
    replied
    Im happy that Dave has found a new seat, as he fully deserves to be in the sport. The new car looks tits too, and by far the best livery on a Mustang yet

Leave a comment:

• BLO 767
    replied
    Kelly / Grove is one of the coolest partnerships to come out in the past few years, and I'd love to see all involved do well. Gives you some amount of hope for the future. I suppose they went as far with 888 as they could. I do think Stephen is a better steerer than Brenton though, which has its volumes. lol

Leave a comment:

• PXL265
    replied
    Does V8 supercars have a driver announcement template that the team's just change some names for?????

The speedcafe article reads like just about every other driver announcement I have seen in the last few years......

Leave a comment:

• BeverlyHillsCop
    replied
    https://www.speedcafe.com/2021/01/16...nolds-signing/

I did not see this coming.......

Leave a comment:

• FLI355
    replied
    Just about the worst kept secret ever.

Leave a comment:

• sirhsv
    replied
    All to be revealed tomorrow morning

Leave a comment:

• StupidFlanders
    replied
    Not me.

Leave a comment:

• Neesan
    replied
    Current supercarz just shows what publicity can do in promoting fantasy sport. Sure the drivers are good but that's it, the rest of it basically involves a company leaching off the public purse via State govmints allocating sport money to a commercial enterprise. As long as the punters are happy who cares?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Vegana.
    replied
    I reckon given how poorly the Nissan thing went for what they would've hit their backers up for to do it, they'd have had a nice slush fund to play with once it was over with.

Leave a comment:

• St00ge
    replied
    I think they just rather spend other people's money than their own.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X