Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers mate. Me too!
    http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/12/...lenge-accepted

Comment

a few out testing today by the looks of it, any news?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/VolkswagenA...5589064214003/

heres the secret car.....
        Originally posted by Marv
        Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
          ha, will be a moving road block but thats cool.

apparently the 1:1 audi was hitting 300kmh today, a few other cars with issues

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
            lol that's the truck that was out there yesterday!

He was holding me up through 1, 2 and then 3, passed him down into 4 and he blasted his horn at me! WTF lol!

Comment

Fuck that 1400hp Audi R8 is an amazing machine. I would laugh my arse off if it beat the RP968 Porsche. The bloke who owns that 968 must be freaking loaded, PR technology have a unicorn there lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicevo View Post
                Fuck that 1400hp Audi R8 is an amazing machine. I would laugh my arse off if it beat the RP968 Porsche. The bloke who owns that 968 must be freaking loaded, PR technology have a unicorn there lol.
                i think the chances of that happening are pretty slim mick, but as we know its a funny event and anything can happen

Comment

Are you coming up this year George?

Comment

no unfortunately mate, too much other stuff on at the moment

i will be watching closely though

Comment

The R1 say they hit 307kph down the straight. Fairly moving. Other cars having issues. Although word is a few Open class cars are already sub .30's if that's to be believed.
                      The menu reads pretty well this year. Hopefully not too many kitchen accidents to ruin the meal! (Not sure why the food analogy but I'm sticking with it).
                      The RP968 may or may not have the new motor/s ready. Even with the old one they're testing pretty well this year. A ton of things to shake down.
                      New ECU, active suspension, totally different exhaust - turbos system and of course the new motors. Oh, and there's going to be some more stuff going onto it this year too.
                      So many things to get right and go wrong. Some project to manage!

Comment

Yeah Pat atleast 1 of the open class cars has been in the 29s in testing thou not last friday. Clubsprint should be red hot with Jordan Cox jumping from his Civic to an Evo, thou I reckon he will have trouble keeping the BYP boys at bay with their old white S2K back and an old EK R Civic driven by Steve Wan. Should be a few cars in the 38s this year, maybe even a 37 or 2 ??

Comment

I'm thinking if taking my 10yo down on Friday. Is there a proper running order? I can see the flying lap is 1:30pm and I think drift in the evening but it's all very vague.

Thanks

Byron
                          When too much horsepower is barely enough

Comment

http://www.worldtimeattack.com/index...or-each-class/

Comment

Originally posted by 333pg333 View Post
                              The R1 say they hit 307kph down the straight. Fairly moving. Other cars having issues. Although word is a few Open class cars are already sub .30's if that's to be believed.
                              The menu reads pretty well this year. Hopefully not too many kitchen accidents to ruin the meal! (Not sure why the food analogy but I'm sticking with it).
                              The RP968 may or may not have the new motor/s ready. Even with the old one they're testing pretty well this year. A ton of things to shake down.
                              New ECU, active suspension, totally different exhaust - turbos system and of course the new motors. Oh, and there's going to be some more stuff going onto it this year too.
                              So many things to get right and go wrong. Some project to manage!
                              r8 is pro am, but for open if all goes well you would think morcom,casmiri,longhurst, you guys and garth

i would expect well under 30 in a perfect situation for most of the cars

Comment

Yeah sorry George, meant R8 1:1 and yes in Pro-Am. I guess with Mick Sigsworth not running this year it has opened that field up a bit but these guys along with other foreign entrants will be way behind 8-ball as far as track knowledge goes.
                                I'd think we're well at the back of that pack based on lack of testing and / or driving. I'll be happy to finish...actually start the event. Paul did a .31 the last time out with very little testing and theoretically a much less potent motor. Nor have we ever run at more than 450whp. Probably less. So who knows. Some of those other guys have done a fair bit of testing and have shit tons more power than we had. I'd love if we can get on the podium but I'd say unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                                X