• Show
Clear All

• Kiwi EK4
    replied
    Roll on 5Am Sunday :

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Foxtel or torrent - sometimes I find it easier to just download it and watch on tablet/laptop the day after.

Leave a comment:

• fly510
    replied
    where/how do you guys watch the races? Foxtel?

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    St Pete always throws up something interesting too!

Leave a comment:

• leothedrummer
    replied
    St Pete is a great little track too. Really looking forward to a return to pre-aero kit quality of racing, those were some great seasons.

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Yessir!

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi EK4
    replied
    Next weekend Can't wait, hoping for another epic season

Leave a comment:

• leothedrummer
    replied
    Originally posted by Milkman Don View Post
    Going to try to follow more this year, I struggle a bit with the oval stuff but watching the 500 (thanks Alonso) got me interested in circles again. Plus I think the cats look great on track
    Indycar is a great way to get into oval racing. Very different to NASCAR as the races often become a battle between outright pace, tyre wear and fuel milage. You'll see cars coming and going as some run flatout for shorter stints, whilst others save the tyres and run longer. In a way, it's somewhat similar to the refuelling days of F1. Texas and Pocono are great for this, I recall one of the Texas races a while back where half the field was running flatout 40 lap stints while the rest of the field was going a full 20 laps longer. Made for a real interesting crossover. And race control doesn't get all ADD if there hasn't been a caution for 20 laps.

The Indy 500 is a must watch event and is frequently one of the best races of any series each year.

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi EK4
    replied
    Originally posted by sirhsv View Post
    Havenít seen the new aero yet but looks good from the pics in the first post. Last years aero made the cars look like sleds.

No Helio Castroneves this year either. He might be doing Indy but not totally sure
    Helio is doing Indy only the Captain is going to run a 4th car for him, JPM however won't be doing the 500 his year

Leave a comment:

• sirhsv
    replied
    Havenít seen the new aero yet but looks good from the pics in the first post. Last years aero made the cars look like sleds.

No Helio Castroneves this year either. He might be doing Indy but not totally sure

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi EK4
    replied
    Originally posted by Stix Zadinia View Post
    i watch nascar and think indycar is boring
    Really, defiantly the wrong way around, Indy Car doesn't need to create fake racing via Stages

Last years Texas race was a doozy

Leave a comment:

• Milkman Don
    replied
    Indycar 2018

Going to try to follow more this year, I struggle a bit with the oval stuff but watching the 500 (thanks Alonso) got me interested in circles again. Plus I think the cats look great on track

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Originally posted by fly510 View Post
    i think you got it the wrong way around mate
    This

Indycar has had great racing for years now - but it just gets no love.

Leave a comment:

• fly510
    replied
    Originally posted by Stix Zadinia View Post
    i think you got it the wrong way around mate

Leave a comment:

• Stix Zadinia
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...