X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLI355
    replied
    If that happens then I think next year he'll be full time in the US. Still rumors saying Penske are going to pull out of supercars too.

Leave a comment:

• leothedrummer
    replied
    It could be possible - Robert Wickens was set for a win on debut at St Pete until being punted on the final restart.

If he wins Bathurst and the Supercars title and then runs well at St Pete, I wonder how long until his full time in the US?

Leave a comment:

• FLI355
    replied
    Scotty Mclaughlin confirmed for St Pete's. Honestly think he's capable of running right at the front. Imagine if he won on debut.

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Sebass back for 2021

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ree
    replied
    Any time a top driver swaps codes, its always interesting to watch, and given the costs involved I think Chip wouldnt have hired him just for a publicity stunt, but only time will tell how things pan out over a season.

Great to see Will finally get a win this morning...hes been due a solid result all year, so well deserved to him.

Very odd to see Scott qualify back in 17th...he said that a set of tyres they used in quali seemed to be a potential source for the issue, but either way, it was always going to be a day of damage limitation, with Josef finishing in second.

Although, a 76 point lead is still substantial, I imagine Scott is currently pawing through the data to see what he can do to tune it up for tomorrows quali and race

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Chip won't mess with Scott's ability to deliver.

I think he will too, but still great publicity for the series.

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi EK4
    replied
    Originally posted by TJ View Post
    Jimmy Johnson to run street courses next year. Awesome.
    I personally think he's going to struggle..I just hope it doesn't suck resources away from the other Ganassi drivers

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Jimmy Johnson to run street courses next year. Awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ree
    replied
    The postponed Mid Ohio double header has now been reinstated, and will run this weekend

Bring it on!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ree
    replied
    Another solid banking of points for Scott over the weekend...even though Josef clawed back some points in race 2, Scoff still left the weekend circa 10 points further ahead due to his win in race #1.

Im really hoping they announce the Mid Ohio races this week, for mid September, not only so we have 2 more races, but so hopefully Scott can get another win, or maybe 2 at the track he typically does so well at.

Its looking pretty good for the championship already, but it will only take a DNF, with Josef winning, to change the swing of things...

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi EK4
    replied
    Didn't realise that BMC build track blowers...

Geeze short track Ovals are fun

Nice work by Dixon and Newgaten this weekend

Lets hope they can get Mid-Ohio else its only 3 races till end of season

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    One week later, Sato and Dixon at it again for the win

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Sato.

2 time champ.

Who would have thought.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ree
    replied
    I was worried when I heard that he had relapsed a little, and I feared the worst, but hopefully he is heading in the right direction again. Time will tell...

On another note, I was extremely happy to see that Mid-Ohio next weekend is now going to be a double header, to try and make up for Laguna Seca and Portland being given the chop. I expect this news wont have upset Mr Dixon either

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    https://www.autosport.com/other/news...urther-surgery

Leave a comment:

Working...
X