Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an awesome quali.

A Williams in Q3, all time lap speed record broken (actually makes me sad for JPM but alas) and 3 megaaaa laps at the end.
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Awesome Quali, wrapt Kimi put it on the front of the grid, only hope Ferrari donít screw him on strategy tonight and they donít take each other out. There would be a lot of emotion for this to be a win for Marchionne so Ferrari wouldnít want to screw this up.

Stroll again fast at Monza, who would of bought huh?

Genuinely feel bad for Perez, seemed to park up thinking his lap was safe.
      Originally posted by Faux Forg
      I agree with Rdyno

Comment

Originally posted by Milkman Don View Post
        Awesome Quali, wrapt Kimi put it on the front of the grid, only hope Ferrari donít screw him on strategy tonight and they donít take each other out. There would be a lot of emotion for this to be a win for Marchionne so Ferrari wouldnít want to screw this up.

Stroll again fast at Monza, who would of bought huh?

Genuinely feel bad for Perez, seemed to park up thinking his lap was safe.
        They'd want a 1-2 result in the race... but i feel the positions will be swapped given the championship and where we are in the season...
        /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Milkman Don View Post
          wrapt
          Tried to cover both bases and still got it wrong.
          Originally posted by PJ OíRourke
          Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

Comment

Originally posted by tremolo View Post
            kimi p1

told you so

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
              They'd want a 1-2 result in the race... but i feel the positions will be swapped given the championship and where we are in the season...
              Mercs are covered on race pace, canít see a 1-2 being anything but achievable. Kimi has played good sport so far this year, with drivers market being how it is he can easily ignore Ferrari orders as Iím sure he would be in a car next year red or not.

But also with Marchionne passing the new Ferrari boss is believed to not be so focused on WDC but the team winning and being constructors as well. Another tobacco salesman who knows how important the cars are and not so much the guy steering them.
              I agree with Rdyno

Comment

Reports Le Clerc will get announced today for Ferrari...
                TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Cmon Kimi.

Also, F2 race yesterday was really good.
                  BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

Comment

missing ear/nose rings.

Comment

Disappointed Monza isn't on FTA. Just had a look for a schedule showing which rounds are on FTA - none, nada, zip!
                        https://tenplay.com.au/sport/formula-1/race-dates
                        (sigh)

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                          Reports Le Clerc will get announced today for Ferrari...
                          Word going around Leclerc sign a contract with Marchionne for 2019 and after Kimi pole Ferrari are too embarrassed to announce it. Marchionne successor is batting for Kimi which also adds more what ifís. will be interesting whatever comes of it
                          I agree with Rdyno

Comment

Alonsoís overtake on Magnessun in Q2 was a bit rough.

Comment

Originally posted by womblesti View Post
                              Alonso has lost it. Reminds me of the guy in the club busting mad moves on the dance floor claiming that he could have got all the hot chicks. Meanwhile said hot chicks are in the dark corner snogging with Ricardo and Gasly.

Now doubt he has some decent moves and the chicks would have had a friendly convo with him, but non of the girls were ever really interested. His destiny was always Mrs Palmer and her 5 children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by Babalouie
                              Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Originally posted by womblesti View Post
                                Alonso was pissed about Mag passing him into parabolica, and effectively ruining his flying lap before it begun, so Alonso got his revenge and destroyed Mag's lap. Plus they have history too.
                                My car
                                Corolla
                                I'd have no qualm about punting a kid into the fresh produce section if it meant the difference between getting a set of night vision goggles or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X