Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 MotoGp.

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by 1uz-zte View Post
    All you can do is laugh (a little at MM's fair-weather supporters like evo-gsr), but God damn he's good. Marquez almost makes it look like he's riding a different category of bike. An Alien if there ever was one.
    no "fair weather" supporter here, dopey.
    I've followed and supported him through thick and thin for many years. You are the one that constantly laid shit on him, and only now are finally realising he is a talented rider, which I've said all along.

    Comment


      Im not sure how anybody with eyes could ever think he wasnt talented, regardless of their opinions about him on a personal level(me included). The Honda is built entirely around his aggressive style of riding, and it works perfectly for him.

      You only need to see how far behind long time Honda riders, Crutchlow and Nakagami are, on essentially the same bike, to acknowledge MM is simply riding on another level.

      Dont even get me started on Jorge...Ive never been his biggest fan, but its starting to become almost painful to watch him circulating at the back, being passed by riders and bikes, that have no business passing a works Honda. I know that JL has stated he will see out his contract for 2020, but I just cant see it happening. Honda have lost faith in him, he has lost faith in the bike, and his ability to ride it how it needs to be ridden, and I think its best for them to cut their losses, and part ways at the end of the season. Im actually starting to feel sorry for him on some level

      Comment


        Originally posted by evo-gsr View Post

        no "fair weather" supporter here, dopey.
        I've followed and supported him through thick and thin for many years. You are the one that constantly laid shit on him, and only now are finally realising he is a talented rider, which I've said all along.
        When have laid shit on MM?

        Comment


          Originally posted by 1uz-zte View Post
          Look wet and humid there ATM. Wonder if Fondles is at Prac 3?


          Awesome weekend, Arrived at the track on Friday just as moto 2 FP2 was starting. I was in the Rossi stand so missed the stacks but saw them on the big screens in front of us.

          A friend managed to get us into the paddock so scored some free merchandise and got my hat signed by Rossi and Miller.

          Pissed rain early Saturday morning but other than some nasty clouds the rest of the weekend was rain free.... hot and humid as fuck though and my sunburn got sunburnt !!
          Last edited by Gin Kii; 07-10-19, 07:09 PM.

          Don't mention the adBlocker !!

          Comment


            Originally posted by 1uz-zte View Post

            When have laid shit on MM?
            Are you fucking serious, let's start at page 3 of this topic, and pages 15, 17 and 18 of 2018 MotoGp thread, and if need be I can probably quite easily find many more examples of your idiotic trolling and shit talking.
            Last edited by evo-gsr; 07-10-19, 08:30 PM.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Fondles View Post



              Awesome weekend, Arrived at the track on Friday just as moto 2 FP2 was starting. I was in the Rossi stand so missed the stacks but saw them on the big screens in front of us.

              A friend managed to get us into the paddock so scored some free merchandise and got my hat signed by Rossi and Miller.

              Pissed rain early Saturday morning but other than some nasty clouds the rest of the weekend was rain free.... hot and humid as fuck though and my sunburn got sunburnt !!
              Sunburn aside sounds like you had a good weekend. Nice one on the paddock access and the merch.

              Was out all day Sunday so missed the race. Sounds like I didn’t miss much. Shame for Miller but he’ll bounce back at the Island.

              Last edited by sirhsv; 07-10-19, 08:47 PM.
              Sutherland Shires #1 Escort? is that like being the 4th best prostitute in Kazahkstan?

              Comment


                Originally posted by sirhsv View Post

                Sunburn aside sounds like you had a good weekend. Nice one on the paddock access and the merch.

                Was out all day Sunday so missed the race. Sounds like I didn’t miss much. Shame for Miller but he’ll bounce back at the Island.
                Brilliant weekend, 7 of us in total and we rented the whole floor of the hotel, was a small family hotel and they waitedon us the whole time and cooked a great breakfast every morning, had their son on standby as our personal chauffeur to take us around Buriram at night.... many beers drunk, many beer promo girls arses fondled.

                Don't mention the adBlocker !!

                Comment


                  The Marquez Brothers really are freaks. Younger brother Alex might even outdo Marc.

                  If you dig a hole and it is in the wrong place, digging it deeper isn't going to help.

                  Police warn that blow-up dolls are not recognised floatation devices.

                  Comment


                    Vinales fastest in a wet FP1, with Jackass in second.

                    Quata to the medical centre after a nasty high side going through Siberia.

                    Comment


                      Let’s hope JM picks tyres for The race he can do more than 5 laps on

                      Originally posted by Jim
                      I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                      Originally posted by elfturbomax
                      What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                      1UZ+1NZ...

                      Comment


                        Speaking of saves.....

                        Last edited by piss98; 25-10-19, 09:49 PM.
                        Hide yo' wife!!!

                        Comment


                          Miller lighting up the rear and sliding through stoner corner at 220 odd with 50 degrees lean angle on. You would know you were fkn alive. Just epic!!

                          Comment


                            Red Flag due to some wind? Is this Nascar? lmao.

                            Comment


                              Fuck getting blown off the circuit at full noise though turn one or southern loop.
                              Last edited by darkside; 27-10-19, 09:04 AM.

                              Comment


                                Qual on in a few mins I think.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X