Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evo-gsr View Post
    no point. I've said what I need to about you and your imbecile comments, with evidence in this year's and last year's thread to point out your trolling rubbish. And you call me a "fair weather supporter" ?
    Get FUCKED.
    That's all Ive got for you!
    I'm guessing maybe there's a communication barrier here.

Comment

Scorching pace at Sepang today.

Quartararo smashed Dani's long standing record, with many others hovering around the low 1:59's.

Pole will be int he 57's if it dry.

Comment

Wow!! How good was that qualifying session!!
        Marquez will be feeling that tomorrow.
        Well done Fabio and Morbidelli that was a well deserved result for those 2 guys, they have been fast as all weekend.
        Should make for a cracker race tomorrow , will be interesting to see what Marquez can do from 11th...

Comment

That was an awesome Q2 session
          '01 RS125
          '01 CR500
          '05 CR250
          '07 CR125
          '70 Mk2 Cortina
          '80 1200 Ute
          '12 Transit

Comment

Hoping it stays dry, feels slightly cooler/less humid than normal here but we watched Q from a bar in KL and we had a decent thunderstorm go over, surprised they did t get any at the track

whole bar strip erupted when Marcmarquez stacked it!
            Last edited by perthdrivers.txt; 02-11-19, 10:19 PM.

Originally posted by Jim
            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
            Originally posted by elfturbomax
            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
            1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

RIP
              https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2019/...es-away/316802

Comment

^^ Bloody sad and from what I saw it was a fairly simple crash so I'm guessing someone hit him. Was a few close calls like that on the weekend! RIP fella.

Was a good race, MM carving up the field in lap 1 was epic but Mav got his lead and could settle in. He's a bit like Whore-Gay in that respect (remember him, he's the guy running at the back of the pack now) :o - goes well if he can settle in at the front but gets roughed up easy it seems (well lately, I've seen him scrap like a mofo in the past too though!)
                Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Viņales is fast, no doubt, but it's clear having someone on his tail balks him. I assume constantly feeling the need to take defensive lines to hold your position isn't great for lap times or tyre life.

Great save for Miller also!

Comment

Jorge is about to announce his retirement.
                    14 Street Triple R

Comment

Originally posted by azz_vt View Post
                      Jorge is about to announce his retirement.
                      There has been a few whispers about it happening lately, but has been met with resolute denial.

What info have you read or seen to the contrary?

I wouldnt be at all surprised if he did, after the last year.

Comment

A sabbatical is apparently on the cards, but tbh, I think the sport moves so fast that a year out, after the knocks he has taken the past 2 years would leave him out in the cold.

If he does decide to hang up his helmet, then I wonder if Zarco will be given his seat, or if they will promote Nakagami or Cal, even though they both have contracts with LCR for 2020.

I guess we will all find out in a few hours time.

Comment

Yeh, wouldn’t exactly be a shame to lose George if meant a spot for another Quaternary or Morbidly (or Zarco I guess)

Originally posted by Jim
                          I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                          Originally posted by elfturbomax
                          What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                          1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

My money is on Zarco to hrc and Alex to nakajimi/ zarco’s seat.....
                            14 Street Triple R

Comment

I agree about Zarco to HRC, but Alex already has a signed contract for 2020 with his current VDS team in Moto2, and Nakagami is going to come back to LCR next year after having some time to recover from his shoulder surgery. HRC want a Japanese rider on their bike, so I think his seat is safe for next year.

Jorge was never the most likeable character, but I am sure we can all agree that he was a machine during most of his years at Yamaha, and definitely gave us all plenty of great racing. All the best to him in retirement, hopefully he can learn to smile a bit more.

Comment

Looks like the retirement is in, as expected as it was.
                                '13 Yamaha R1 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

Comment

Working...
                                X